i connected my 9780 to my computer to transfer videos from my phone onto my computer. before i did this i clicked 'back up files'. once this had completed i went to sync my videos across but they, along with my photos and music, had been deleted??!!? WTF!!
    can i get them back?? if so, HOW?!

HELP!!!!!!!!
    05-24-11 03:47 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

This is most unusual. Did you try enabling Mass Storage mode and checking if the files were really deleted?
    05-24-11 03:59 PM
    Try reseating the SD card. My GF's card got loose and it appeared that all her pics were gone, until I made sure the SD card pushed in all the way.
    05-24-11 05:53 PM
    Try reseating the SD card. My GF's card got loose and it appeared that all her pics were gone, until I made sure the SD card pushed in all the way.
    This. Happened to me a couple months back.
    05-25-11 09:15 PM
    This. Happened to me a couple months back.
    this happened to me today, i almost crapped myself :\
    lol

card wasn't inserted properly, thank god.
    05-26-11 09:40 PM
    Hi... I need help..

I organised pictures into 3 new folders. And all of a sudden 2 folders containing over 300 pics get deleted. Yes I did have lesser space on my 2gb memory card. I have not taken any back-up as such. I even connected my Bold 3 to my pc to check via Mass Storage, but the pictures deleted are not appearing there as well. Is there a way to retrieve my pictures. ?? Please reply asap.
    09-30-11 08:10 PM
    i connected my 9780 to my computer to transfer videos from my phone onto my computer. before i did this i clicked 'back up files'. once this had completed i went to sync my videos across but they, along with my photos and music, had been deleted??!!? WTF!!
    can i get them back?? if so, HOW?!

HELP!!!!!!!!

same concerns me SOS!!! if anybody experienced the same and found the way getting the lost files back, please respond.

Thanks in advance!
    12-09-11 05:28 PM
    Recuva can help recover them, it's available from Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

Free. It works. Make sure to use the most time consuming scan, or try all three. Good luck. But try a memory card reader instead of using your blackberry.

I also thought this thread would be related: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-error-377926/
    12-10-11 09:16 PM
    hi, can anyone help me? i cannot view all my photos and music from my mobile but whenever i connected it in computer everything is there. anyone knows how to repair it?

thank you.
    08-21-12 07:59 AM
    hi, can anyone help me? i cannot view all my photos and music from my mobile but whenever i connected it in computer everything is there. anyone knows how to repair it?

thank you.
    If you're getting "media card cannot be read due to fatal error", you need to replace the module or have a warranty/insurance replacement. There is nothing you can do to "fix" it yourself.
    08-21-12 02:59 PM
    i have also experienced this! please help! i just connected my phone in my pc.... and then it got lost! my antivirus blocked it...... i reformat my phone it's still the same.... my new files got lost again... and after i remove my usb chord from computer, and when i openned my files in my phone, theres aa unknown file appeared such as...
    ~WFXRCH.FAT , thumbs.db, dsktop.ini, autorun.inf..... please can anybody help me? i'm freeaking out! please help! ;'(
    03-15-13 02:17 AM
    i have also experienced this! please help! i just connected my phone in my pc.... and then it got lost! my antivirus blocked it...... i reformat my phone it's still the same.... my new files got lost again... and after i remove my usb chord from computer, and when i openned my files in my phone, theres aa unknown file appeared such as...
    ~WFXRCH.FAT , thumbs.db, dsktop.ini, autorun.inf..... please can anybody help me? i'm freeaking out! please help! ;'(
    ok, your memory card is virus infected, so you need to scan it thoroughly (recommend AVAST, ESET SMART SECURITY) for all possible traces. also all unknown files and file extensions should be deleted ( formatting the card solves this). sounds like you use filesharing to download files and your pc antivirus is lacking and allowing all manner things onto your pc. so before you try to add files again, get a better antivirus solution, scan your pc, stop using whatever fileshare program you use and find alternative ways to get stuff off the net before u try to reload that memory card.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9780 using CB Forums App
    03-15-13 07:31 AM
    i have also experienced this! please help! i just connected my phone in my pc.... and then it got lost! my antivirus blocked it...... i reformat my phone it's still the same.... my new files got lost again... and after i remove my usb chord from computer, and when i openned my files in my phone, theres aa unknown file appeared such as...~WFXRCH.FAT , thumbs.db, dsktop.ini, autorun.inf..... please can anybody help me? i'm freeaking out! please help! ;'(
    Take the memory card out of your blackberry, put it in a SD card adaptor (the one that allows microSD cards to be used in a memory card reader), then connect the reader and fromat the card. Then insert it back into your blackberry and it should be fine.
    03-15-13 12:08 PM
    The same thing happend to me yesterday, plz let me know how to resolve this issue....
    05-25-13 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD