well i couldnt figure out how to make a poll (smh at myself...) so im jsut wondering

ive eard plenty of complaints on here about pricing and the such but.

Who on here is getting a Bold from AT&T still?

ik that i will be there november 4th to get mine. whos with me?
    10-23-08 10:54 AM
    I will be first in line Nov. 4th.
    10-23-08 11:03 AM
    I'll be at my local AT&T store on the 4th.
    10-23-08 11:06 AM
    I will be there on the 4th as well.
    10-23-08 11:22 AM
    Yep, Ill be there too.
    10-23-08 11:31 AM
    On November 4th, I will stand outside my local AT&T store, mess around with the BOLD for a few hours, go vote, go to work, go to Obama Campaign rally in Grant Park and use my brand new streaming video on DA BOLD....

in this exact order of course lol
    10-23-08 12:10 PM
    well thats good to know. aha
    10-23-08 12:11 PM
    I will be there on Nov. 4 but what does everyone think about the availability of them. Will there really be lines? I will go at opening but not trying to fight through a line
    10-23-08 12:17 PM
    I plan on being at the local AT&T store right when it opens on the 4th. Of course it doesn't hurt that there is a Starbucks right next door.
    10-23-08 12:17 PM
    Still very happy with my Curve so will wait 6 months or so till BOLD is cheaper over here.
    10-23-08 12:50 PM
    I will be there on Nov. 4 but what does everyone think about the availability of them. Will there really be lines? I will go at opening but not trying to fight through a line
    I'm not expecting any lines at all. The price point alone is enough to drive people away.
    10-23-08 12:54 PM
    Good thing the closest one is only 32 flights down from me.

There will not be a line for the Bold! There has never been a line for any blackberry devices, and for something that even India already has weeks before us, there's no much anticipation. H E L L, most people don't even know about it.
    Last edited by Outrigger; 10-23-08 at 01:03 PM.
    10-23-08 01:01 PM
    Good thing the closest one is only 32 flights down from me.

There will not be a line for the Bold! There has never been a line for any blackberry devices, and for something that even India already has weeks before us, there's no much anticipation. H E L L, most people don't even know about it.
    Exactly. No need to get up at 5AM or 6AM to stand in front of the AT&T store prior to them opening.
    10-23-08 01:10 PM
    can't wait to get it in my hands.

It's definitely worth the wait.
    10-23-08 03:38 PM
    im almost positive im jumping ship for the htc fuze when it comes out
    10-23-08 03:45 PM
    I'll be getting one this Christmas. Not just because its Christmas but because when I get it, all of the bugs and everything that are found between the release and when I get it will be solved or will have a solution. So I'll have a bug-free Bold. Yay!
    10-23-08 04:00 PM
    you can count me in. I want this.
    10-23-08 04:43 PM
    MOST DEFINITELY ME!!! And my daughter and maybe my son!!!! I am hoping I can take my lunch at 9 so I can be there when they open!!! I can't wait to get my very first BB!!!!! I hope there is no line where I am going!!
    10-23-08 05:35 PM
    I'll be getting mine sometime after the Holidays just for a couple of reasons.
    a. Not really ready to give up on $400 of my cash yet
    b. Price might go down after a while
    c. Bugs and problems will be still be found around release time, so I'll probably wait until all that is solved.
    I mean I'm really sad that I won't be getting one soon but patience is a virtue and something positive will come out of me waiting. Sooo yea.
    10-23-08 05:42 PM
    I am so there! I will be at my local ATT store the minute it opens!!!
    10-23-08 05:54 PM
    i still want one, but im stuck in the ugly think t-mobile calls a 'contract'
    10-23-08 05:56 PM
    I was gonna get one but the gf just switched back over to VZW from ATT so looks like Im stickin with them and getting the Storm instead now...ohh well, eventually I will get a chance to play with a bold
    10-23-08 06:20 PM
    I know I saw someone asking this but did not recall seeing a response-do you think the stores are allowed to sell earlier if they have any in stock?

If that is the case, I am at the ATT store everyday until I get one.

Thanks
    10-23-08 06:44 PM
    Well I originally wanted a bold, but now I believe since my contract is not up till 2010 I will wait and see what they have! But if I roll into a lot of money I will go for the storm instead! It was way over anticipated and we have waited a long time. And now look ppl are saying they are coming out with others everyday. Its like they finally bring one out after a year of testing and wow they are releasing another one and an even better one is on the way! So when you get the bold there will then be one that's even better that will keep you spending your 400$ on the next best thing. So blackberry storm will end the trackball gunk problem for me as well as dirt in the keys although I don't know how it will stand up to dropping from ladders. Who knows only the future will tell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 07:19 PM
    I'm going into the office late that day so I can "vote" and pick up my BB Bold.
    10-23-08 09:28 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD