where did you guys/girls get the keypad? cnn? ebay? reason for askin is i want a definite place to make sure i get the one with red on it, ive noticed alot of places use that keypad as a stock photo. when they are actually selling the all white numbered ones.. thanks
    Last edited by rikkshady; 07-15-09 at 04:56 PM.
    07-15-09 04:53 PM
    Mine came with my phone. All Rogers branded bolds have Red keys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 05:00 PM
    i left that part out, im sorry. i meant to say ppl with aftermarket red numbered keypads.
    07-15-09 05:01 PM
    cnn.cn, just takes a while to ship
    07-15-09 05:02 PM
    mine came from canada. a strange company called "rogers"
    07-15-09 05:57 PM
    Omg! Sai it aint so!

07-15-09 06:01 PM
    Omg! Say it aint so!

07-15-09 06:02 PM
    cnn is a good site but just has slow shipping... If you don't care, order from them
    07-15-09 06:14 PM
    Come as standard in the uk

07-15-09 06:41 PM
    comes as standard on every carrier apart from AT&T apparently
    07-15-09 06:55 PM
    mine came from canada. a strange company called "rogers"
    Strange they are to release such a bold with perfection keyboards so many desire now...

I love Rogers.
    07-15-09 06:59 PM
    bought mine from Rogers and it is usual here
    07-15-09 07:50 PM
    Just an FYI, I got a red-numbered keypad from cnn.cn, and it was slightly "irregular". If you look closely at it, the alternate characters above the letters are directly above the main letter, instead of slightly offset like the OEM keypad. Look at the pic on the cnn website, and compare it to a pic of the Bold on BlackBerry's website, you'll see what I mean (I attached pics below). It makes the letters on the keypad seem cramped, in my opinion. Also, when looking at it in person, the white characters aren't as bright as on the OEM keypad. I switched back.

I did find that dealsishop carries the actual oem-style keypad with the red numbers and the alternate characters properly positioned. The photo on their website shows the correct model, and I emailed them to confirm.
    Last edited by netwerx1; 07-15-09 at 08:16 PM.
    07-15-09 08:08 PM
    and also the Euro model the Z keypad position is in the upper part on the y position and vice-versa.
    07-15-09 08:17 PM
    I got my red keyboard from dealsishop
    07-15-09 08:25 PM
    i got my keypad from cnn and my symbols are offset just like the factory one, i didn't even notice when I ordered it that the symbols were directly above the letters, but like i said mine are off set.
    07-15-09 08:31 PM
    I got mine from truesupplier.com. Shipping was fast considering it also came from HK. Generally very happy with my purchase, though they new keypad seems maybe a little more stiff than the old one. Maybe it's just that the keypad is new?

07-15-09 08:50 PM
    I bought my first replacement keyboard from ebay and the keyboard sucked really bad. I bought another from cnn.cn and it was perfect. I studied the keyboard closely and didn't find any irregularities. The only difference is that the white keys aren't quite as bright and the keys are slightly stiffer, but that could change with some use. I actually enjoyed the added firmness of the keypad. You are right to want to change to the numbered keypad, it looks so cool. I also bought a black trackball from cnn.cn. It is the best trackball I have ever had on a BB.
    07-15-09 09:31 PM
    got mine from rogers
    07-15-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD