Would u do it? And if so why? Need some opinions on this one! Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 01:33 AM
    Not a chance. While the iphone may very well be a good phone its more suited for people who want web browsing. I need my BB for business and no other phone can compete. If I want to look like a tool in a business meeting I would have got an iphone.

05-26-10 01:39 AM
    iPhone 3GS 16GB is $97 at WalMart starting this Tuesday...

...heck no I'd trade my 9700 for that.
    05-26-10 01:40 AM
    Wow really at walmart lol?? Did not know that! Might look into it but for now I love my 9700 too but I'm starting to get bored of it again. Maybe I'm more of a multimedia person! But I always love blackberries! Maybe I should wait for the next os 6 and then I should be able too see from there..

05-26-10 01:44 AM
    Heck, I switched over from an iPhone 3GS back to Blackberry. The iPhone was terrific for multimedia but as an email client I found it lacking in many ways. Although the thing I miss most from the iPhone is being able to copy / paste HTML images from the safari browser right into the email app. I reckon that new 9800 slider might have this feature on the 6.0 O/S. Anyhow till then I'll use iPad for the job. ;-)
    05-26-10 02:46 AM
    I switched from an iphone back to a bb too. Iphone only lasted a month with me now I can't even sell the damn thing

05-26-10 04:53 AM
    Oh god no...
    05-26-10 08:27 AM
    No way I switched from I phone to blackberry - I do not need to mess around with that phone any more too much work and not enough working on the phone's part. If you decide not to be slave of apple you better know how to work around the bugs and other unlocks that do not work.
    05-26-10 08:35 AM
    Like some of the posters in this thread, I also switched from a BB to an iPhone for a while but unlike them, I'm stuck with the iPhone and trying to get back to the BB. I'm on TMO and the Bold 9700 White just came out. Looks like I'll be upgrading this weekend
    05-26-10 09:49 AM
    Had the 3gs and realized I don't need a full blown multi media device. I needed more of a messaging, good voice quality device so I switched to the 9700. I have my laptop for a multi media device!
    05-26-10 10:02 AM
    **** no way
    05-26-10 10:03 AM
    depends on what you need! If you text and e-mail allot, or talk on the phone allot then 9700 is the device for u. If you use your phone for more of a media device like watching videos and downloading music then the iphone is for you.
    05-26-10 10:04 AM
    No way no how! When someone feels they have the RIGHT to tell me what apps I can have on MY phone, I don't think so! Besides, I tried both before buying the 9700, if it does not have a REAL QWERTY keyboard, then I don't want it! I hear the IPhone makes a GREAT sprinkler controller though........
    05-26-10 10:10 AM
    Had the 3gs and realized I don't need a full blown multi media device. I needed more of a messaging, good voice quality device so I switched to the 9700. I have my laptop for a multi media device!
    perfect synopsis of how i feel about the matter. i've owned the 3G & 3GS, and ultimately came back to BB everytime. rocking the 9700 these days
    05-26-10 10:12 AM
    I switched from a 3G. There are a handful of things that I miss but having a BB for a few months the Pros certainly outweigh the Cons. The email was more or less a joke on the iPhone, which is the main reason I switched. Plus just not being able to run anything in the background.

There are a handful of apps I wish I had still. Guess I should get an iPod Touch. haha
    05-26-10 12:28 PM
    Not a chance! I love this phone!
    05-26-10 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD