Hi guys,

first I want to say this place is awesome. Never been a forum member for anything but as a new bold user this place is invaluable! Now on to the good stuff. I have the blackberry bold with Rogers. I want to make a new theme that changes only one thing: it makes the banner clear. I don't want new icons or animation or any of that stuff...I know plazmic lets me rsize or move stuff around on the banner but can i change it from that gray colour to clear? and can i remove the word "rogers" or the date/time? I imagine if all i want is the exact same zen theme with that minor change i must take the zen theme off my blackberry first somehow to open into plazmic, right? Either way look forward to all the help I can get as well as the clear banner image or a guide how to make it at least...thanks all

Gus
    12-11-08 04:09 AM
    I think you can do most of what you want, but not sure about making the banner area completely clear. Theme Builder provides the original Zen theme as a starting point so you don't need to download from the phone. Go play and see what you can achieve.
    12-11-08 05:52 AM
    Hi guys,

first I want to say this place is awesome. Never been a forum member for anything but as a new bold user this place is invaluable! Now on to the good stuff. I have the blackberry bold with Rogers. I want to make a new theme that changes only one thing: it makes the banner clear. I don't want new icons or animation or any of that stuff...I know plazmic lets me rsize or move stuff around on the banner but can i change it from that gray colour to clear? and can i remove the word "rogers" or the date/time? I imagine if all i want is the exact same zen theme with that minor change i must take the zen theme off my blackberry first somehow to open into plazmic, right? Either way look forward to all the help I can get as well as the clear banner image or a guide how to make it at least...thanks all

Gus
    To have a clear banner create a 480x85 png with 100% opacity in the photo editing software of your choice and then swap it in the theme creator

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 07:30 AM
    I think once you start playing with Plazmic you'll end up changing more than just the banner. It's just too fun!

And check out Hulkster's themes, he's got some really great free ones.
    12-11-08 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD