View Poll Results: Was that sheet photoshopped?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think so, I still think October 2nd or so.

9 75.00%
  • Nah, It was real - we'll see it in yet ANOTHER month, MAYBE.

2 16.67%
  • I gave up on the Bold a long time ago

1 8.33%
    Alright guys, that price sheet that BGR posted that "someone sent in" looks kind of photoshopped to me.

I don't see an AT&T logo anywhere. Why would AT&T of sent an "Octoberfast" memo out to their corporate offices and stores then retract that not even 2 weeks later? That's stupid. That looked official. This price sheet floating around however, does not.

Maybe that's why BGR is saying they are still holding with Oct 2nd?

I hope they're right, but I can't really see AT&T announcing the Bold, then saying "ETA November" a week later. That's dumb.

I'm still holding out for October but I'm taking everything with a grain of salt until then.

What do you guys think?
    09-19-08 12:45 PM
    I'm taking everything with a grain of salt
    Lol. With all the rumors, that's the only way to deal with the crap.

What do you guys think?
    IMHO, I think deadlines were rushed for this device to move it forward. In the meantime, Apple launches the iphone II and all of the 3D glitches - minimal or not. Some blame the testing standards at at&t, others blame their 3G network, others blame RIM for not fixing the issues.

All theories aside, I have the same "take it with a grain of salt" and "wait til it's charged on my credit card" attitude. So, either the BOLD Blackberry is ready for release or it's not. Again, whaaaaatever.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 09-19-08 at 01:49 PM.
    09-19-08 01:46 PM
    Lol. With all the rumors, that's the only way to deal with the crap.

IMHO, I think deadlines were rushed for this device to move it forward. In the meantime, Apple launches the iphone II and all of the 3D glitches - minimal or not. Some blame the testing standards at at&t, others blame their 3G network, others blame RIM for not fixing the issues.

All theories aside, I have the same "take it with a grain of salt" and "wait til it's charged on my credit card" attitude. So, either the BOLD Blackberry is ready for release or it's not. Again, whaaaaatever.
    That's a good way to look at it. I've had every single person that I've talked to that's called AT&T say they have all heard it is coming in 2 weeks (beg of Oct) and have not heard anything to the contrary, regardless what "price lists" people are posting. Then again, I don't trust CSR reps as far as I can throw them, haha
    09-19-08 02:00 PM
    I've talked to several friends that work for at&t and they're not saying ish one way or the other. So, it might happen.
    09-19-08 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD