Alright guys,

Ive ordered a white bezel, orange battery cover and orange trackball for my bold and im looking for a white trackball holder and either white or orange keyboard to go with it. Id rather not paint them myself as im useless with stuff like that.

Has anyone seen one by chance? Ive spent hours searching the net and havent found anything as yet.

Any help would be much appreciated!

SAbz
    06-18-09 01:04 PM
    where did you get the white bezel?
    I am curious how this will look, white bezel and white keyboard.
    i think i seen a post on here b4 about someone finding a white keyboard somewhere. not sure where though.
    06-18-09 01:09 PM
    ive been looking for a white keyboard for a while, sick of my blacked out bold.... want a white out bold. no such thing exists yet
    06-18-09 01:12 PM
    where did you get the white bezel?
    Ive ordered a few. One off ebay and another off some random website. Both said OEM so i hope they fit ok.

Ive got a pair of Beats by Dre on order aswell in the same colour scheme so it should look mint when i finally put it all together.

Forgot to ask in my first post aswell, does anywhere sell the white stickers that go over the screws? (since i still have 3 months warranty lol).

SAbz
    06-18-09 01:27 PM
    ive been looking for a white keyboard for a while, sick of my blacked out bold.... want a white out bold. no such thing exists yet
    There was a post with pics of an all white bold a few weeks ago.
    06-18-09 01:38 PM
    i think the bold looks great with a white bezel, white back...

black screen, black keypad, black trackball, black bottom piece.

still thinking about doing this someday.
    06-18-09 04:25 PM
    That all white bold was a fake, wasn't it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 06:22 PM
    I believe it was
    06-18-09 06:25 PM
    You can remove the silver clip over the trackball and it will reveal the normal white holder RIM uses. I removed the silver clip off of mine and painted the white holder black for murdering out the bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:00 PM
    You can remove the silver clip over the trackball and it will reveal the normal white holder RIM uses. I removed the silver clip off of mine and painted the white holder black for murdering out the bold.
    Dont you need the holder to secure the trackball in place? Otherwise wouldnt it fall out?

SAbz
    06-20-09 07:29 PM
    what's the point in painting the trackball holder black when you can't even see it?
    06-20-09 07:36 PM
    its the little silver ring you can see around the trackball. wud rather have it white if possible

SAbz
    06-20-09 07:39 PM
    its the little silver ring you can see around the trackball. wud rather have it white if possible

SAbz
    that's just a little metal piece, you could probably paint that easy. just be sure not to get it inside the rim or it might make it difficult to roll the ball.
    06-20-09 07:45 PM
    Here's the link to the white keyboard thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/whi...inally-251190/

Enjoy.
    06-20-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD