Anyone Know Of Anywhere To Get One? And White Answer Buttons?
    05-27-09 08:56 AM
    Check on cnn.cn.
    05-27-09 08:57 AM
    I Looked There, Thats Where I Got The Trackball And Bezel From In Black.. Wanted To Switch The Whole Phone To White, But It Wont Look Right With A White Keypad And Buttons, Ya Know
    05-27-09 09:01 AM
    Hello:
    I'm not understanding. Are you saying that you have seen someone selling a BOLD keypad with WHITE buttons and dark characters?
    Where?
    I would love to have one for my Red, White and Blue customized BOLD.
    06-01-09 12:38 AM
    You can get it at cnn.. its the best
    06-01-09 01:49 AM
    You can get it at cnn.. its the best
    You crazy. There's no such thing.
    06-01-09 02:14 AM

hoax? searched there but can't find it...
    06-01-09 03:55 AM

Sick
    10 char
    06-01-09 04:00 AM
    I have checked on cnn.cn and cant find this keyboard?? Can someone post the link.
    06-01-09 04:30 AM

That is horrible photoshopping whoever did that.
    06-01-09 05:27 AM
    On the black keyboard with white letters only the letters would light up.

On a white keyboard with black letters the entire key for each letter etc would light up. I would imagine it would make it look a bit cheap.
    06-01-09 06:50 AM
    Agreed...

Looks almost like it was a half decent MSPaint job, lol.

Chris
    06-01-09 06:53 AM
    I agree. For all this effort they could of just made a real white keyboard and made a bundle.
    06-01-09 07:07 AM
    I mean, come on. If you're going to either just use fill or magic wand atleast make sure the black isn't left around the call and cancel icons.
    And if you're going to change the title and content of the page, get the right font.
    06-01-09 07:16 AM
    Agreed...

Looks almost like it was a half decent MSPaint job, lol.

Chris
    where did you find the photoshopped picture? I dont see a link on this thread
    06-01-09 07:23 AM
    paint ur own keyboard
    06-01-09 08:15 AM
    Keitaro:
    Cheap Looking?
    Well, beauty is most often in the eye of the beholder. As I mentioned in my previous post, for me, the issue is making the keypad easier for me to read.
    On a Red,White and Blue custom colored 'Berry, a White keypad would look much better than a Black one; but that said - for me, useful trumps pretty every time.
    Kudos to whoever did the Photoshop job - it at least gives me something to show people what I'm talking about.
    06-01-09 12:56 PM
    i guess some ppl jus need the attention... i was just curious if any company made one.. i have mine blacked out now, but so does EVERYONE else... id like to white it out but i dont think it looks right all white with a black keypad. anyone agree?
    06-01-09 01:48 PM
    I think a White keypad would go much better with a white housing. I wouldn't mind seeing several different colors of keypads made available for the BOLD and its successors.
    I haven't studied the issue of whether or not it is practical, but I would like to be able to even further personalize the keypads - maybe a different color for each row, special keys given a distinctive color, anything to make it easier to send a coherent message even when your attention is being divided several ways at once.
    06-01-09 05:54 PM
    Its not like that on cnn.cn at all? how the heck did you get a pic like that?
    06-01-09 08:57 PM
    LOL, this is hilarious!
    06-01-09 09:33 PM
    LOL? What's to laugh about? If enough people are interested in something - someone, somewhere will try to supply what people want.
    Have you tried searching the category "BlackBerry BOLD" on E-Bay lately?
    All kinds of interesting, colorful aftermarket goodies. Admittedly, you should pay attention to Seller Ratings, Seller Location, fine print etc. Nothing terribly different from a lot of Computer Swap Meets I've gone to.
    I strongly suspect that within a very few months, Color BOLD Keypads won't be much more noteworthy than the Color BOLD Bezels we had to get as part of a pricey package deal from a certain parts-coloring company just a few months ago. ($13.99 w/free shipping today on E-Bay).
    06-01-09 10:36 PM
    If you build it, they will come; If you make it, they will buy. Cnn.cn, HorizonWireless, GSM4world, GlobalDirectParts - You Guys Listening?
    06-16-09 06:40 PM
    There was a rumor last yeat ATT was going to release the bold with a white key board, but apparently backed off that idea and no ones knows why.
    06-16-09 07:18 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD