LOL? What's to laugh about? If enough people are interested in something - someone, somewhere will try to supply what people want.
    Have you tried searching the category "BlackBerry BOLD" on E-Bay lately?
    All kinds of interesting, colorful aftermarket goodies. Admittedly, you should pay attention to Seller Ratings, Seller Location, fine print etc. Nothing terribly different from a lot of Computer Swap Meets I've gone to.
    I strongly suspect that within a very few months, Color BOLD Keypads won't be much more noteworthy than the Color BOLD Bezels we had to get as part of a pricey package deal from a certain parts-coloring company just a few months ago. ($13.99 w/free shipping today on E-Bay).
    Whats with the font size and all the colors?
    06-22-09 01:29 PM
    OMG! thats reall the white one! *ordering overnight*
    06-23-09 12:56 AM
    mwahaha!! thats really cool! white keyboard, white unbranded bottom + bezel, and white lens cover! looks so hot.. any1 already got this stuff? hows the quality?
    06-23-09 01:06 AM
    Everyone has the blacked out Bold. I think it looks the best but with all white that seems very unique. Where can I pick up the parts to white it out? I saw the link to get an actual white keyboard just need to find the rest
    06-23-09 01:53 AM
    06-23-09 02:07 AM
    I bought the whole kit - its shipping from Hong Kong, will show pics when I have made it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 02:12 AM
    I bought the whole kit - its shipping from Hong Kong, will show pics when I have made it.

I'm thinking about ordering the exact same kit too but they also had a full red housing kit but the red just didn't look right to me so probably going to go with the white w/ a red trackball think it'll look sexy
    06-23-09 02:19 AM
    What site are you using that it is shipping from Hong Kong? All I found was from TS, if there is a better quality/looking version I would prefer it
    06-23-09 02:22 AM
    What site are you using that it is shipping from Hong Kong? All I found was from TS, if there is a better quality/looking version I would prefer it
    Yeah TS is based out of Hong Kong I believe and I haven't seen any better quality than this one right now unfortunately

It still looks awesome and I can't wait to get it.
    06-23-09 02:40 AM
    But man that would be pretty slick.

06-23-09 02:41 AM
    Yeah TS is based out of Hong Kong I believe and I haven't seen any better quality than this one right now unfortunately

It still looks awesome and I can't wait to get it.
    From the picture the all white including keyboard doesn't seem to be as clean of a white as just the housing. I'm sure it's not a big deal but I may spend the extra cash on them separate if the picture is accurate.
    06-23-09 02:44 AM
    From the picture the all white including keyboard doesn't seem to be as clean of a white as just the housing. I'm sure it's not a big deal but I may spend the extra cash on them separate if the picture is accurate.
    Yeah I agree although it could just be the particular keyboard they're using for the pic

06-23-09 02:46 AM
    Sorry for all the questions concerning this but does anyone know if the side function buttons are included in this along with the piece around the lens? If not it isn't a bit deal but all whited out would look much better.
    06-23-09 03:03 AM
    Sorry for all the questions concerning this but does anyone know if the side function buttons are included in this along with the piece around the lens? If not it isn't a bit deal but all whited out would look much better.
    From the pics it looks like it does have all the side buttons plus the memory card hatch

06-23-09 03:05 AM
    A. At 52, a larger font is more comfortable for me to read and write with.
    B. Colors provide emphasis and attract attention - not inappropriate when discussing colored BlackBerry components. (Got your attention, didn't it?)
    One does pick up on such things after working 10 years in an Art Department.
    Whats with the font size and all the colors?
    06-23-09 08:33 AM
    Just saw some on nancydrewthemes, and heres the link on ebay. If anyone buys this please stick the pics up.. Should look interesting with the whites keys aswell

Not sure if the item will work as a link but heres the item number: Item number: 390061062883

Blackberry 9000 FULL Housing Faceplate (All white) - eBay (item 390061062883 end time Jul-22-09 07:45:19 PDT)
    06-23-09 08:46 AM
    ^ that is the same company - they sell on ebay under turesupplier and the website of truesupplier.com

I bought the housign and bought a trackball in white which they gave me for free - so will put a nice clean trackball in as well -

I will have mine hopefully by Monday so will put pics up then and people can judge them - save payng money if its not great
    06-23-09 10:06 AM
    Any real life pics of it installed?
    I actually prefer the Curve's keyboard accents.
    06-23-09 10:11 AM
    Later, we'll start seeing threads about purple, red, and blue keyboards.
    06-23-09 04:46 PM
    Brand New Blackberry BOLD 9000 FULL Housing cover faceplate W/Keyboard (All white) :: Housing/Faceplate :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

link above includes everything(keyboard,bezel,bottom cover,lens all white). Is there any special discount on this? this is insanely expensive imho. if any of you guys know the ebay seller that is the same as truesupplier.com, please let me know. we can always negotiate the price or bonus from the store..

nevermind I got it. Here is the link for ebay:

Blackberry 9000 FULL Housing Faceplate (All white) - eBay (item 390061062883 end time Jul-22-09 07:45:19 PDT)
    Last edited by Ichigo; 06-23-09 at 06:04 PM.
    06-23-09 06:00 PM
    slick305
    "lol @ photoshopped pic. Wouldn't a white keyboard get mad dirty tho? I don't think I would like that"

In that case
    , I'm sure that supersalesman Billy Mays will have some wonderful, miraculous stain-destroying spray for sale on late-night infomercials before the keypads even reach our mailboxes.
    Last edited by O_C_Michael; 06-23-09 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Quote didn't show up.
    06-23-09 07:51 PM
    *bump* *bump*
    06-26-09 07:25 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD