Sorry if this is a repeated question, which Im sure it is, but I am a bit confused as to how some people are getting these early, unless they got them off ebay. Did everyone here pay the 800-1000 dollar price tag, or is there another place to get it. I see some people have the rogers phone, but I was under the impression that you can only get service for rogers phones in canada. Help appreciated thanks

Mack
    09-02-08 01:03 PM
    They are not available in the US yet. Only on Rogers and a few other small carriers. Should be coming to AT&T very soon though.
    09-02-08 01:05 PM
    Hello Mack, I live in Canada and would be happy to help you. there are 2 ways to do this.

1- you go to Rogers Communications - Wireless, Digital Cable TV, Hi-Speed Internet, Home Phone and pay with your c/c have it shipped to me and I will ship it to you. I just received one today where someone on CB did this and Im waiting to ship to him now it took several days to receive but we had the holiday in there.

2- you can send the money to me via-paypal and I will send to you as soon as i receive the money.
    the fees are:
    735.00 BBBold with tax
    fees with ebay is according to how you pay c/c or echeck. shipping depends on where you live and how you ship. I shipped last week Friday he should receive today it cost 56.00 with Canada post! UPS 3day is 155.00 with ins (according to how many phones you get)

I have purchased 2 phones on here and have funds in my paypal acct of 6 more just waiting for it to clear. So if you would like to talk to me about doing this send me a message. I will try to help you out!

Sarah

Sorry if this is a repeated question, which Im sure it is, but I am a bit confused as to how some people are getting these early, unless they got them off ebay. Did everyone here pay the 800-1000 dollar price tag, or is there another place to get it. I see some people have the rogers phone, but I was under the impression that you can only get service for rogers phones in canada. Help appreciated thanks

Mack
    09-02-08 01:12 PM
    I realize their is no us carriers yet, but how are people aready using them in the states? Ive seen several reviews written about them, where people had service. I heard something about putting a sim card in them, and just using them?
    09-02-08 01:14 PM
    message sent sarah
    09-02-08 01:19 PM
    Im not sure about all that, but the phones I got are already unlocked with the exception of the guy that bought from Rogers.com. but one guy is in Dubai so Im sure the phone works with the sim or they wouldnt buy them.
    09-02-08 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD