Im planning on buying an extended battery on my bold. You probably already heard me say this on twitter but i need replies here also. I want to buy one that will last long (obviously) and cheap. Anyone know sites i can buy online?
    08-14-09 01:03 PM
    I am sold on the case-mate fuel.

Best "extended" battery I have ever used
    08-14-09 01:11 PM
    I got mine of ebay. Just for test so I took cheapest I could find - delivered cost is 7... Obviously Honk Kong so I had to wait about 2 weeks for battery to arrive. ATM works fine so I have no more powers disasters... In the future I will look for something more pro locally (UK). One disadvantage is that BB with this battery does not fit any of the standard sleeves - so you need to look for something more "universal"...
    08-14-09 01:55 PM
    What's the difference you notice between your new extended battery and the original? I mean how many more hours of battery life you have? The new battery need a new cover? The Bold get too bulky, more than it is? XD

I want to buy one, because I do heavy use in 3g all days. I start at 7pm and at 5pm my battery is dead :s
    08-14-09 03:11 PM
    What's the difference you notice between your new extended battery and the original? I mean how many more hours of battery life you have? The new battery need a new cover? The Bold get too bulky, more than it is? XD

I want to buy one, because I do heavy use in 3g all days. I start at 7pm and at 5pm my battery is dead :s
    do you mean 7AM to 5PM? its usually like that for me. its dead at 5PM because i use constant 3G while browsing, using twitter, etc.. To answer your other question i dont think you need a new battery cover when you get a new battery..
    08-14-09 03:13 PM
    do you mean 7AM to 5PM? its usually like that for me. its dead at 5PM because i use constant 3G while browsing, using twitter, etc.. To answer your other question i dont think you need a new battery cover when you get a new battery..
    Really ?

I said that because when I had my htc diamond I bought an extended battery that comes with a new cover, because the battery was bigger than the original one...
    08-14-09 03:21 PM
    Really ?

I said that because when I had my htc diamond I bought an extended battery that comes with a new cover, because the battery was bigger than the original one...
    I said I don't think. Meaning I wasn't sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 03:23 PM
    Haa ook, pardon me
    08-14-09 03:27 PM
    I bought one in china.. very cheap only cost me around $15
    08-14-09 03:27 PM
    I just bought a 2400 mAh one from mobilefun (UK) for 24 inc delivery. I also jumped from .216 to .282 so my battery life is amazing compared to a few days ago - i regularly had to recharge in the day if using the bold for a few hours, now one charge per day and the bar is around 75%. Forget the car holder and skins not fitting, a bold that plays mp3s, mp4s all day, surfs the web, handles all my phone, text and email and gets me where I need to be with sat nav on one charge is what I wanted. It doesn't look too bad without the original back cover and being a bit thicker (thicker makes typing / holding easier for me)
    08-14-09 03:28 PM

7am to 5pm was a normal operating time after which I had to mostly plug in battery charger - I am VERY heavy user - I spend almost 4-5h talking and texting every day. With extended battery I do not need to worry about power as operating time has expanded actually up to 10h of mixed use. In area where I work I have full 3G coverage so my mobile always works that way. Also I started to use Wi-Fi more often as I have better battery life...
    08-14-09 04:14 PM
    7am to 5pm was a normal operating time after which I had to mostly plug in battery charger - I am VERY heavy user - I spend almost 4-5h talking and texting every day. With extended battery I do not need to worry about power as operating time has expanded actually up to 10h of mixed use. In area where I work I have full 3G coverage so my mobile always works that way. Also I started to use Wi-Fi more often as I have better battery life...
    Where did you buy yours

08-14-09 04:22 PM
    Where did you buy yours
    Cheapest choice - ebay... As I said before - 7 delivered...
    08-14-09 04:23 PM
    Cheapest choice - ebay... As I said before - 7 delivered...
    Oh heh sorry

08-14-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD