06-04-09 03:46 PM
38 12
tools
    Do they have this for a storm?
    06-02-09 11:22 PM
    Pmonmon on eBay
    06-03-09 01:24 AM
    I too got mine from Pmonmon. Excellent I have no complaints.
    06-03-09 02:40 AM
    GSM4World is where I got mine.
    Me too, and also got an unbranded 'lower front cover' from them since my original bezel order, also top quality.
    06-03-09 03:02 AM
    GSM4World is where I got mine.
    Does the one from GSM4W come with the mesh?
    06-03-09 03:47 AM
    I might go with berrymods. I want a high gloss bezel but they are currently out of stock.
    06-03-09 12:39 PM
    Got the black bezel from cnn.cn. Question - how do I transfer the buttons from the original bezel to the black one? Looks like if I try to pry them off I might damage them. Anyone?
    06-03-09 02:23 PM
    Got the black bezel from cnn.cn. Question - how do I transfer the buttons from the original bezel to the black one? Looks like if I try to pry them off I might damage them. Anyone?
    Yea I also like to know this. Wasn't sure if the buttons wre attached to the bezel or not. So I think they are because your post said so.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 02:45 PM
    You won't damage them. I used tweezers and got them off slowly. The only hard part was when you put them on the black bezel and start putting the phone back together the buttons tend to fall off. Just take your time and do it slowly. Patience is a virtue.
    06-03-09 02:48 PM
    You won't damage them. I used tweezers and got them off slowly. The only hard part was when you put them on the black bezel and start putting the phone back together the buttons tend to fall off. Just take your time and do it slowly. Patience is a virtue.
    Awesome. Thanks.
    06-03-09 03:22 PM
    ebay is cheaper and faster than cnn.cn
    06-03-09 06:38 PM
    I'd like to mention that my Bezel, pruchased at CNN.CN had scratches in only few weeks of usage.
    My Bold as always been put in my leather pouch.
    I wouldn't buy another one from them, because of the poor quality (IMO) and the none-glossy look of it.
    Compared to the feeling and the quality of an OEM bezel, there's really no comparaison.

Anyway, feel free to buy it, but you're warned.

06-03-09 09:48 PM
    I'd like to mention that my Bezel, pruchased at CNN.CN had scratches in only few weeks of usage.
    My Bold as always been put in my leather pouch.
    I wouldn't buy another one from them, because of the poor quality (IMO) and the none-glossy look of it.
    Compared to the feeling and the quality of an OEM bezel, there's really no comparaison.

Anyway, feel free to buy it, but you're warned.

Its been about another week since my 2nd email to cnn.cn. I'm going forward with disputing the charges and getting my money back. I'm done with them.
    06-04-09 03:46 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD