So I've finally built up the courage, and decided that I'm gonna go ahead and black out my Bold and Javelin. I see many of you went thru cnn.cn. My only issue with them is I'm not feeling their shipping time. What about ebay any recommended sellers? Also anything locally in the NYC area?
    06-02-09 01:54 PM
    you can get it at cnn.cn, its not local but they have a pretty good reputation.
    06-02-09 01:56 PM
    I got my bezel from cnn.cn in less than a week. It's not that long. I don't know why people think it takes forever, but a week is not that long. Well worth the wait. IMHO
    06-02-09 01:58 PM
    I've heard Pmonmon on eBay is the best place to get them.
    06-02-09 02:02 PM
    bezel from cnn.cn is pointless
    06-02-09 02:41 PM
    Where do you recommend papped?
    06-02-09 02:45 PM
    I've heard Pmonmon on eBay is the best place to get them.
    Where do you recommend papped?
    Read my review of the Pmonmon Black Bezel.

LINK
    06-02-09 03:02 PM
    Got it from perfectesell on ebay for about $17 shipped, comes with all the parts pre installed (mesh, mic cover, black buttons, battery latch)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 03:06 PM
    Why is it pointless? It got the job done for me.
    06-02-09 03:08 PM
    Because you basically pay the same, shipping takes longer (up to 3 weeks due to customs iis not unheard of) and it doesn't include the mesh

06-02-09 03:16 PM
    Because you basically pay the same, shipping takes longer (up to 3 weeks due to customs iis not unheard of) and it doesn't include the mesh

Ordered mine on a Fri got it the next Thursday. Mesh wasn't a problem. I still don't see why it's pointless. It works.
    06-02-09 03:37 PM
    Cnn.cn

06-02-09 03:57 PM
    Cnn.cn for me. Moving the mesh is extremely easy. Done 3 bezels for friends that ordered via cnn.cn. Mesh isn't an issue. And each time I have ordered from cnn it has take 6-7 buisness days. Not bad at all.

06-02-09 04:11 PM
    Ordered mine on a Fri got it the next Thursday. Mesh wasn't a problem. I still don't see why it's pointless. It works.
    That's the entire point though. You have to transfer the mesh, versus not having to. Why opt to having to remove the mesh from the original bezel when it could be done for you and you have your OEM bezel untouched?

My cnn.cn order took 4 weeks, YMMV but gluck...
    06-02-09 04:14 PM
    What i find odd, is that they sell the OEM silver housing with everything included such as the mesh. Why not the same for the black housing?
    06-02-09 04:24 PM
    Probably because they don't have to fix up the OEM ones.
    If you wanted to say repaint a damaged bezel black, you would probably remove the mesh. It's easier not to put it back I guess? That or maybe the mesh was damaged to begin with. I dunno.
    06-02-09 04:40 PM
    berrymods.com

I don't know how he does it, but he modifies the buttons so they don't come out. You know what I mean, you're struggling to put it back together and buttons keep falling out.
    06-02-09 04:43 PM
    I'm glas I saw this post. Thanks for the nice macro shots of the bezel. I'll probably stick with an oem bezel. I'm picky also and don't want paint imperfections.

Has anyone noticed that the oem silver bezel at cnn.cn does not have the icon for the mute switch or memory card door?

I busted a screw putting my bold back together. waiting on some replacement screws to arrive. from there, I will know if i really need a new bezel or not.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/broke-screw-239455
    06-02-09 05:39 PM
    So I've finally built up the courage, and decided that I'm gonna go ahead and black out my Bold and Javelin. I see many of you went thru cnn.cn. My only issue with them is I'm not feeling their shipping time. What about ebay any recommended sellers? Also anything locally in the NYC area?
    I got my bezel from HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    06-02-09 06:08 PM
    i got mine from dealsishop.com they are super fast, i got bezel in 2 days, my bezel came with all the buttons also in black, only i had to buy separately battery door lutch, I'm not sure if its OEM or not, but quality is best, it feels like velvet finish and its matte, also speaker mesh was included
    06-02-09 07:33 PM
    i got mine from dealsishop.com they are super fast, i got bezel in 2 days, my bezel came with all the buttons also in black, only i had to buy separately battery door lutch, I'm not sure if its OEM or not, but quality is best, it feels like velvet finish and its matte, also speaker mesh was included
    from what I have read here on CB, dealsishop and Pmonmon on ebay are the same people.

I ordered my g1 trackball from them on ebay and my replacement battery door just now.

Dropped my bold for the first time today and the battery door popped off and the battery popped out. The little clip on the bottom of the battery door is half busted off and bent and is VERY loose now. grrr... not having a great week with the bold. Oh well, I still love it.
    06-02-09 07:52 PM
    Cnn.cn has pissed me off! My black bezel has started chipping on all 4 corners, I have contacted Mr. Chan twice with NO RESPONSE. I'm going to dispute the charges for poor craftsmanship and overall quality.

Also, the black SD door I got from them is scratched like crazy. I'm not going to continue to deal with him unless he can make it right.
    06-02-09 08:47 PM
    ^how long have you have yours for?
    06-02-09 09:12 PM
    GSM4World is where I got mine.
    06-02-09 09:13 PM
    ^how long have you have yours for?
    End of March, never dropped. Just poor quality.
    06-02-09 11:19 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD