Hi Guys I would like to know how much data im using. I cant seem to find where i could see this. Could anyone help me?

Thank you
    06-22-09 09:22 AM
    log into your account on attwireless.com or check your my account link at the bottom of the media net homepage on your phone
    06-22-09 09:27 AM
    log into your account on attwireless.com or check your my account link at the bottom of the media net homepage on your phone
    I there anyway I could find this info on my phone? I am not with att and my carrier does not offer me the option to see how much Data I used till they bill me for it.
    06-22-09 09:29 AM
    I'm with Rogers on an 8320 and according to them there is no way to tell your usage unless you call them. And even then you will only get some vague usage numbers
    06-22-09 09:33 AM
    I'm with Rogers on an 8320 and according to them there is no way to tell your usage unless you call them. And even then you will only get some vague usage numbers
    That sucks, On the Iphone i was able to see how much data I using and talk and stand by time. It seems weird that you cant do that on a phone like bold.
    06-22-09 09:39 AM
    06-22-09 10:09 AM
    Hey, Thanks allot
    06-22-09 10:35 AM
    Hey, Thanks allot
    If your with rogers then they will send you a text when you have used 80% and 100% of your bandwidth.
    06-22-09 04:10 PM
    here
    For new bought BB go to Option>status>Press B U Y R
    (this will show how much data and voice usage being used)
    06-22-09 05:56 PM
    here
    Didn't we already figure out that this doesn't tell you how much data and voice you have used? "Exceeded 250 MG" and "exceeded 60 minutes" don't really say anything. Since when, and by how much? And how to reset?
    06-22-09 06:05 PM
    here
    it will always say "exceeded 250K" and "Exceeded 60 minutes" if you've passed those numbers. Otherwise, they will stay like that forever. It doesn't count how much data you've used up so far.
    06-22-09 06:23 PM
    Just google for Mobile Data Alerter... Nice and accurate apps... and it's free

Also, the ui is really clean
    06-22-09 06:47 PM
    Just google for Mobile Data Alerter... Nice and accurate apps... and it's free

Also, the ui is really clean
    I agree. I think this app is fantastic - uses very little resource, too.
    06-24-09 07:07 AM
    I'd suggest checking out "DAVID". It monitors Data, Minutes and Text Messages, then tells you your bill at the end of the Month!!!. I Love it! Its on Blackberry AppWorld, GetJar.com or from the Turner TeK website! Check out the info page on David from the turner tek web site!
    I agree Ive been using this app since it came out on sunday it works really great. Also comes with a 2 month trial so you can try it out. After that its only $3.99.
    07-24-09 08:26 PM
    it will always say "exceeded 250K" and "Exceeded 60 minutes" if you've passed those numbers. Otherwise, they will stay like that forever. It doesn't count how much data you've used up so far.
    Not if you're using BES -- it will always say "IT Policy Enabled" for both data and voice usage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 08:38 PM
    a 3rd for mobile data alerter. works great on my 8120.
    I'm on Rogers and they have no way to monitor data usage...
    major suckage there.....
    but mobile data alerter works, resettable counters, tiered warning alerts....and also monitors wifi vs mobile network vs roaming...
    and free!
    the david app looks cool too tho, am going to try it for a couple billing cycles....
    cheers
    jrv
    07-24-09 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD