I want to buy the OEM bezel, the one that goes on the side and then back of the top of the front and the front bottom of the phone. I would prefer the black chrome though, the one that I believe comes with the early release of Bold 2.

Also I would like to buy the plate under the space bar (mine has AT&T logo) and change it to blank plate.

Please let me know where to buy the OEM parts.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-10 02:31 PM
    Check out Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,

06-19-10 02:55 PM
    Is it hard to install one?

06-19-10 03:13 PM
    You've actually solved one of my problems. I recently ordered a bezel which was the black chrome one. It was described as being OEM but since I hadn't seen it in use I decided to send it back only to be told the seller didn't have any stock of the brighter chrome I'm used to seeing. Now I can just reorder it without waiting for up to 4 weeks for a shipment from Hong Kong!

I would've kept it but the chrome on the keypad frets and the chrome of my dock don't match. I am a bit OCD!
    06-19-10 03:45 PM
    Very simple to install if you buy it with the top cover already attached. Its just a matter of unclipping the housing and replacing it. If you buy just the bezel then you have to do some work and transfer over the top cover etc.
    06-19-10 03:50 PM
    Very simple to install if you buy it with the top cover already attached. Its just a matter of unclipping the housing and replacing it. If you buy just the bezel then you have to do some work and transfer over the top cover etc.
    do you know exactly how to do the top cover? i bought an oem housing and the top cover was seperate from the bezel so i just used krazy glue (ghetto i know) so there's a bit of a gap at the top... not really sure i feel comfortable with krazy glue, lol
    06-19-10 05:46 PM
    I haven't done a blackberry teardown before. Can you please let me know the steps?

Youagain, how can u tell the difference between OEM and non OEM one?

Thanks.
    Last edited by gameson; 06-19-10 at 06:35 PM.
    06-19-10 06:30 PM
    google is our friend

Google
    06-19-10 08:18 PM
    There are some good videos on youtube which show the step by step. I haven't attached the top cover myself and wouldn't feel comfortable with the finish I'd achieve hence why I went for it pre-assembled.
    06-20-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD