Hello

I need to find a blackberry bold 9780 that i can use in Europe so it has to be a factory phone, international version, with no logo and no carrier stuff on it.

I was gonna buy it on AT GSM Inc. - www.atgsm.com because they have what im looking for but i found out that i cant because im in the states and i want it shipped there but i have a card that's not compatible with the billing address.
    AT GSM Inc. - www.atgsm.com

So i could really use some help?? i get really confused when i try to find these kind of phones on amazon or ebay because i dont know if they're really international with no logo and carrier free or just unlocked.
    06-25-11 10:08 PM
    as long as the phone is unlocked, it will work overseas. you dont need an unbranded one. both models (the tmobile and rogers in north america), have the 2100mhz 3G and the 900/1800 mhz bands needed for european travel. you can just grab one used from the crackberry marketplace forum.
    06-25-11 10:43 PM
    I mean it's possible to just get the phone from an official retailer and ask for an unlock code. It can be a branded phone just as long as it's unlocked.
    06-26-11 04:29 AM
    Hello

I need to find a blackberry bold 9780 that i can use in Europe so it has to be a factory phone, international version, with no logo and no carrier stuff on it.

I was gonna buy it on AT GSM Inc. - www.atgsm.com because they have what im looking for but i found out that i cant because im in the states and i want it shipped there but i have a card that's not compatible with the billing address.
    AT GSM Inc. - www.atgsm.com

So i could really use some help?? i get really confused when i try to find these kind of phones on amazon or ebay because i dont know if they're really international with no logo and carrier free or just unlocked.
    Hi,
    Instead of buying a new Blackberry... save your money and time.
    You can unlock your Blackberry 9780 and it will be free for use with other GSM carries.

You can buy a code to unlock your Blackberry instantly online.
    (Here for example: Unlock Blackberry Bold 9780)

Unlocking a Blackberry 9780 is cheap and by unlocking it you will get the same result but you will save a lot of money.

The logo will stay but after unlocking your Blackberry it can work with other GSM carriers so save your money.
    unlocking your Blackberry will SIM-Free your Blackberry for ever and will not harm your cell phone.
    After unlocking it, your Blackberry device will work with any carrier on the GSM network.

if you need more info about unlocking information and FAQ's
    you can read more about it here: Blackberry unlocking FAQ
    06-27-11 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD