Hey guys,

I'm wanting to sell my Blackberry and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to do that. I've already listed it on Amazon Marketplace, and eBay is a nightmare.

It also needs to be somewhere that is available to people based in the UK, as that is where I am.

Thanks in advance.
    03-12-09 08:31 PM
    Hmm, I am not sure. I will check around and see if I can find any info on this for you.
    03-12-09 08:33 PM
    I was going to suggest eBay... until I got to the end of your post.
    03-12-09 08:38 PM
    Craigslist.com might be available for the UK. If you were within the 200 post and 3 month membership, I would say the CrackBerry Marketplace.

Chris
    03-12-09 08:38 PM
    Craigslist.com might be available for the UK. If you were within the 200 post and 3 month membership, I would say the CrackBerry Marketplace.

Chris
    Yeah, I was going to suggest that. Then, I remembered the new marketplace rules as well.
    03-12-09 08:42 PM
    You replied to a post that's over 4 years old. Somehow I doubt he still has it.
    03-27-13 08:50 PM
    You replied to a post that's over 4 years old. Somehow I doubt he still has it.
    ROFL

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:02 PM
    Hahahah

Yet here we are still posting after him

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:14 PM
    Hahahah

Yet here we are still posting after him

Posted via CB10
    I was going to post before seeing his post then I checked the date lol. My 9000 was my first device when I started university in 2008, I miss it.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:21 PM
    Hey guys,

I'm wanting to sell my Blackberry and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to do that. I've already listed it on Amazon Marketplace, and eBay is a nightmare.

It also needs to be somewhere that is available to people based in the UK, as that is where I am.

Thanks in advance.
    Try your Local News Paper or Tabloids
    04-18-13 01:15 PM
    Craigslist and eBay will probably get you the most bang for your buck. However, if you are like me and are not wanting to field calls from people you don't know at all times of the day or list something on eBay a website such as swappa or sellcell would be great. I myself tried a website which is on there to sell my blackberry 9900 and was paid right away (obviously they did not pay what you might get on Craigslist or eBay but they saved me all the hassle which was worth it). Just in case anybody wants to check them out directly the site is:

Sell My Blackberry
    07-03-13 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD