im curious, where is the antenna on the bold??
    06-30-09 07:14 PM
    I've read it's actually at the bottom, though I don't know if it's true.
    06-30-09 07:48 PM
    06-30-09 07:51 PM
    Bottom and sides.

I've noticed that if I have a sketchy signal that it's best not to hold the Bold in the palm of my hand, but to hold it with my fingers on the sides. The bottom of the phone seems to be especially sensitive to signal degradation with my hand covering the bottom of the phone.
    06-30-09 11:07 PM
    Isn't it supposed to be a stamped antenna like a RIF
    Tag near the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 02:40 AM
    That pic is a nice find... until now I've frequently wondered the same thing, and against my better judgment, I'll admit what I'm usually doing when I start wondering where the antenna is...

The reception at my desk at work is terrible, but I sit near a window and holding the phone near the window can often help me to get a text message sent or complete a download that has started to stall... Well, since the little sending/receiving arrows on the screen point out from the top right corner, that's the corner of the phone I find myself trying to point at the sky outside my window. I laugh at myself every time I notice I'm doing it, because I knew I was probably wrong and the antenna could be anywhere for all I knew. Now I'll know better and I bet I'll be more inclined to turn it upside down than point those arrows at the sky! Too funny.
    07-01-09 04:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD