I am really anticipating this release of OS 5.0, but my question to you is When the **** is it going to come out?

Or even the Official release of BBM 5.0. Did it come out already, did I miss something?

I am just curious. Thank you
    08-17-09 02:21 PM
    The rumor is that it will be september. The truth is that nobody knows.
    08-17-09 02:22 PM
    RIM is adding 5 minutes of wait time for everytime someone asks when 5.0 is being released.
    08-17-09 02:51 PM
    Haha, that is so funny, imagine if it was true. Although 5.0 will be nice, I do not believe that it will anything life changing. It will just be the same OS with a few changes. I don't know why people are looking forward to it so much. Once it is released CB will be full of OS 5.0 complaint threads
    08-17-09 02:54 PM
    My .01- I was under the impression that RIM wanted to release 5.0 to numerous BB devices- including the BOLD. Some could be having issues with the OS. A lot of members have made the choice to wait on an official release than utilize the current 5.0 betas. I only use betas if/when they are available on here. So, hang in there.
    08-17-09 02:59 PM
    I agree with cjjeffers, complaints will roll in, much like the Storm. On a side note, the reason 5.0 has been delayed is because RIM wants to roll it out for all devices simultaneously.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD