Hello everyone, can i ask a quick question? (I just got a bold and is having some difficulties with it)

For those who have tethered their Blackberry Bold as 3G modem, when you tether your bold, what happens to incoming phone calls and sms? Can you accept and make phone calls and sms without disconnecting your bold from tethering?
    07-11-09 03:09 AM
    you will still get sms and calls just not anything data related . you don't have to disconnect
    07-11-09 03:24 AM
    you will still get sms and calls just not anything data related . you don't have to disconnect
    Which means, the internet connection to my computer won't be disconnected when I receive phone calls and sms on my bold, is that right?
    07-11-09 03:28 AM
    yep thats right it will still be connected
    07-11-09 03:39 AM
    yep thats right it will still be connected
    Oh sorry my question wasn't complete - it should be when i receive and make phone calls and sms.

Would you mind answering again? :-)
    07-11-09 03:47 AM
    you will stay connect to the internet when you recieve / make a call / sms .
    07-11-09 03:52 AM
    you will stay connect to the internet when you recieve / make a call / sms .
    Thanks a lot! Now I feel more confident to subscribe to that unlimited BIS that includes unlimited internet data too. :-)
    07-11-09 03:55 AM
    Thanks a lot! Now I feel more confident to subscribe to that unlimited BIS that includes unlimited internet data too. :-)
    Do becareful my friend. Unlimited data doesn't mean it includes thethering. Be sure to check your carriers plan to make sure. If it doesn't, you will be charged
    07-11-09 04:12 AM
    Do becareful my friend. Unlimited data doesn't mean it includes thethering. Be sure to check your carriers plan to make sure. If it doesn't, you will be charged
    Thanks a lot for the warning, i'll be careful about that.
    07-11-09 04:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD