Hey guys, basically my bold has recently been getting to 30% battery (as indicator shows and in options it says so), and then I get the message Battery Drained, Shutting Down Handset, and my phone dies on me!?
    In case you think it could potentially be a software issue and the battery life reading isn't accurate, it literally lasts as long as it would do to get to 30% when it does.
    Im confused and am not really sure what to do as I don't really have a lot of money to get a new one, I'm NOT downgrading to a curve (lol) and I LOVE MY BB!

Cheers for the help
    09-23-11 06:02 PM
    Do a battery pull, if that doesn't elp reload your os
    09-23-11 06:06 PM
    Hey guys, basically my bold has recently been getting to 30% battery (as indicator shows and in options it says so), and then I get the message Battery Drained, Shutting Down Handset, and my phone dies on me!?
    In case you think it could potentially be a software issue and the battery life reading isn't accurate, it literally lasts as long as it would do to get to 30% when it does.
    Im confused and am not really sure what to do as I don't really have a lot of money to get a new one, I'm NOT downgrading to a curve (lol) and I LOVE MY BB!

Cheers for the help
    I'm having exactly same problem, i'm hoping it was a firmware issue, i've just upgrade to .666, which firmware are you currently running?
    09-23-11 08:43 PM
    Yes, most likely a software issue. Update to .666 (stickied thread at the top of the forum) and see if the issue goes away before considering replacing the battery or anything drastic.
    09-24-11 01:06 PM
    Battery error mostly.
    I had this issue twice before in different Handsets.

It turned out to be faulty battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD