I turn on my phone 825am this morning I did the quickpull and I made like three phone calls (that one person answered and it was 10 seconds of talking) and a few texts and its 1132am the battery drain half a notch the bb is still fill but I didn't do that much for the battery to even drain a little ( I'm starting this thread on my bold right now using bolt browser) what is the deal ???
    06-24-10 01:38 PM
    What?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 01:49 PM
    The battery drain half a notch? Wtf is that? Quick pull causes a reboot. Reboots take juice.

06-24-10 01:54 PM
    My battery is draining and I'm not using my blackberry that much to make it drain what is going on ??? Someone please explain ?? And tell me what should I do
    06-24-10 01:54 PM
    What apps are you running? Do you close apps when you're done using them? Did you search the forums at all?
    06-24-10 01:56 PM
    Yeah I read the forums... Lol I haven't even use any apps... well half a notch is a bad term to use the battery lost just a little life ?? I thought quick pull reset the blackberry closing all apps ?
    06-24-10 02:13 PM
    Quick pull closes apps but takes juice for the reboot. Just use your bold and don' obsess over the battery. A few days down the road come tell us if anythings changed. My battery is better some days than others. My 1700 seidio comes tomorrow. Maybe you need the 2600.

06-24-10 02:22 PM
    Doing what ?.....
    06-24-10 02:26 PM
    This has to be the worst thread EVER.

The battery will lose a little life constantly. That's how a battery works. Charge > discharge.
    06-24-10 02:31 PM
    You probably don't close anything out correctly. Just my guess after trying to read your post. Hold your BB key down and a menu will pop up showing you everything running. The items that will always be there will be the phone, browser, BB messenger, home, and messages. Close out any other apps running to conserve battery.

06-24-10 02:45 PM
    okay...... Thanx I really appreciate that.. Wow these cats on crackberry are harsh!!!! Lolololol maybe they don't like my username because there celtic fans lol
    06-24-10 03:02 PM
    Damn, I just re-read the thread and I missed the part about 1 bar going down! I thought it was more serious than that! But wow, 1 bar? You do know how electronics work right? Every second the power is on, the battery is lessening....
    06-24-10 03:11 PM
    try the program called "battery Ex" it's free, but it'll give you a % number if your concerned about weird/excessive battery loss. (and like everyone said, check to see that they're not running still)
    06-24-10 03:14 PM
    How long have you had your phone? you do understand that it takes about two weeks of "conditioning" for the battery of the Bold to get into a groove, so to speak and settle into a regular pattern and stop draining so quickly, right? I mean that is posted all over the threads here, as well.
    06-24-10 03:37 PM
    Damn, I just re-read the thread and I missed the part about 1 bar going down! I thought it was more serious than that! But wow, 1 bar? You do know how electronics work right? Every second the power is on, the battery is lessening....
    ROTFLMFAO
    06-24-10 03:42 PM
    Lol... Wow u guys got me okay lol
    06-24-10 04:00 PM
    Kobe didn't go to college, and neither did the originator of this post. He may have skipped out when they got to dividing.
    06-24-10 04:07 PM
    Lol... Wow u guys got me okay lol
    We're just having some fun with you!
    I'll be nice now, I promise. CB is known for people trying to help people and I will try. We just had a little fun there at your expense and you're a good sport
    Last edited by jaydee5799; 06-24-10 at 05:23 PM. Reason: grammar cleanup
    06-24-10 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD