07-07-09 09:37 AM
40 12
tools
    just to play with..... Idk what else to do to my bold.... I love it but I'm getting bored now I need a new toy. I can't wait for the onyx!!!!!!!!! but who knows when att will release it :'(

mean while I'm growing bored..... anyone know any good entertaining apps? like that app that the iphone has with the random facts?
    07-06-09 10:58 AM
    07-06-09 11:05 AM
    If your just getting bored and want the iPhone just to have fun, I do suggest buying the iPod Touch. Wouldn't waste the money on the iPhone unless you're going to put it to good use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 11:16 AM
    why don't you download the leaked beta 5.0? Iphone is pretty lame - I got sick of it in a few months
    07-06-09 11:18 AM
    why don't you download the leaked beta 5.0? Iphone is pretty lame - I got sick of it in a few months

I've read up on it and from what I found you can't use myspace its not compatible yet.... Or facebook.... So that's what's killing it for me... I wana try the new bbm already!!!!..... Also I wouldn't waste money on a touch they're both about the same amount I could get an iphone on craigslist for about 200.... I wouldn't mind switching my sim card every once in a while.... I haven't gotten it yet because I use my friends' sometimes and the touch screen aggravates me so much!

Last edited by jstray; 07-06-09 at 11:30 AM.
    07-06-09 11:23 AM
    I'm so glad that I view my phone as a tool with a few entertainment features. How about changing your perspective? That would help with the feeling of boredom.

07-06-09 11:41 AM
    I'm so glad that I view my phone as a tool with a few entertainment features. How about changing your perspective? That would help with the feeling of boredom.

My phone is my everything.... I don't play video games.... All my emails come to my phone and I have 6 different addresses and yes I do use them all for different purposes... And I'm always online.... Either on crackberry or just surfing random sites... I am always texting someone or chatting or talking on the phone.... My bold is my ultimate tool and toy.... Because I am always trying to do different things to it but it seems like I hit the end until more software is released.... So yea that's how I feel about my bold

07-06-09 11:54 AM
    Heres another long thread similar to yours. Maybe you'll get some ideas here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bored-257478/
    07-06-09 11:56 AM
    Heres another long thread similar to yours. Maybe you'll get some ideas here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bored-257478/

Embarrassing.... Thank you....

07-06-09 12:02 PM
    I had the iPhone, and besides the app store I found it pretty boring itself. I switched back to the Bold because it felt more solid and more of a phone than a toy. My cousin just got herself an iPod Touch and from using it, it is basicly an iPhone without the phone. if you want something to play with while you wait for OS 5.0, then getting an iPod Touch is recommended from me.
    07-06-09 12:05 PM
    Lol wasn't meant to embarrass, just trying to help relieve you of your Bold boredom.
    07-06-09 12:15 PM
    Lol wasn't meant to embarrass, just trying to help relieve you of your Bold boredom.

Its all good lol

07-06-09 12:21 PM
    I want a blackberry from telus anyone have a good used one for sale?

I just want to have one as sometimes where rogers is not, telus is and i dislike BELL.

PM me what you have.
    07-06-09 12:22 PM
    I'm making calls, emails, bbm, SMS, I go on crackberry.com, Viigo, look at the weather, listen to some music, go on the web to do some google searches, check to see whats coming up on my calender, play brick breaker if i have some time to kill, and here and there i might even try a new app or 2. So i think I am doing pretty good waiting for the 5.0. And having had the Iphone for 9 months, I couldn't do or didn't need to do much more then this.
    07-06-09 01:00 PM
    funny, I felt the same way...started gettin a little bored of my bold, so I decided to buy a iPod Touch, its niice and its serve its purpose for what its for, entertainment. I love both, but difference is I can't go w/o my BOLD for more than a few hrs.

07-06-09 02:11 PM
    buy one ipod touch
    07-06-09 02:25 PM
    Buy a book. Read it.
    07-06-09 02:28 PM
    Get a girlfriend.
    07-06-09 02:32 PM
    I was gettin bored of my pearl till I downloaded pandora.
    07-06-09 02:39 PM
    Clubbing with your Bold!
    07-06-09 02:40 PM
    Get a girlfriend.
    LOL...I did that and now I cant get rid of her ( and I was thinking cell phone contracts were the worst lol )
    07-06-09 02:41 PM
    Damn..........
    07-06-09 02:48 PM
    LOL...I did that and now I cant get rid of her ( and I was thinking cell phone contracts were the worst lol )
    With a phone, it's the $175 ETF. With a girl, it's a pound of flesh.
    07-06-09 02:51 PM
    With a phone, it's the $175 ETF. With a girl, it's a pound of flesh.
    LOL.....what are we going to do? We need them both so much. To bad you can't do a battery pull on the girl lol (joke)
    07-06-09 02:57 PM
    What am I doing? I'm certainly not waiting (as you put it). When the damn OS
    comes out, it'll come out. I'm not holding my breath. Although many people
    wish I would.
    07-06-09 02:58 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD