just got my bold and I'm trying to put on some 'SCreate' invisible screen protectors but they're a nightmare to put on, also when you've got on there's a smudge where the application sticker was?

just a stupid design, pretty pointless having one on there as it looks crap now.

can anyone recommend one that's easy to put on and you're not left with horrible smudge marks where stickers used to be please?
    08-20-09 04:53 AM
    I've tried quite a few over the last few years. Despite being careful, I always left a smudge or a grain of dust which I could never take out. On my Bold, I got the shop to put it. They did a superb job, and the protector is really 'invisible'!
    In my opinion, its not manufacturer which is that important, but the skill one needs to put it on.
    08-20-09 06:04 AM
    just got my bold and I'm trying to put on some 'SCreate' invisible screen protectors but they're a nightmare to put on, also when you've got on there's a smudge where the application sticker was?

just a stupid design, pretty pointless having one on there as it looks crap now.

can anyone recommend one that's easy to put on and you're not left with horrible smudge marks where stickers used to be please?
    Go with ZAGG invisibleSHIELD

The BEST for protection and with the SHIELDSpray you need to use for install, this allows you to move the screen protector around until perfect fit. Down side, you should set you phone aside afterwards for 15mins until spray solution dries.
    08-20-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD