Well I' trying to get some answers here, see if anyone can help me. Basically my phone briked up yesterday 7/8 and i called and got a warranty replacemnet sent to me today. That was awesome. Well that night when i got out of work i followed the steps on how to revive a nulke bold. I did it and it worked. My bold was fine. Now i called the replacement department and told them this story. I got the replacement phone today and now i have two bolds. What if this happenes again? do i send the replacement bold back or send my original phone back?
    07-09-09 10:51 PM
    My opinion>>>You should keep the original and send back the replacement which is probably refurbished..
    07-09-09 10:56 PM
    yeah, good call. cant believe i got this thing back to life
    07-09-09 10:57 PM
    I say keep the refurbished one...... Its new even if refurbed the guaranty goes on for onether full year. Also when I was using the iphone and got a refurbed replacment it was better then the original.
    The reason is the tend to fix little problems on the refurbs that they found out after the originals where made.
    That's my opinion. What ever you do you still have a bold so there's no wrong way to go about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 11:33 PM
    but if i send the original one back, wont they charge me for the replacement device b/c the original is working?
    07-09-09 11:41 PM
    Lucky you! Mine bricked 100% and was unbootable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 11:54 PM
    but if i send the original one back, wont they charge me for the replacement device b/c the original is working?
    i work for at&t warranty escalations desk and no you wont be charged as long as we receive a device back you'll be good if your original is working great send back the replacement or vice versa. and ya all phones that are sent through are refurbished devices so if you wanna stick with new stay with your original.
    07-10-09 12:00 AM
    i work for at&t warranty escalations desk and no you wont be charged as long as we receive a device back you'll be good if your original is working great send back the replacement or vice versa. and ya all phones that are sent through are refurbished devices so if you wanna stick with new stay with your original.
    thanks, ive had my original since last dec. so i might just send that one back even though i got extremly attached to it and made me the addicit iam today...just good to know i wont get charged
    07-10-09 12:03 AM
    thanks, ive had my original since last dec. so i might just send that one back even though i got extremly attached to it and made me the addicit iam today...just good to know i wont get charged
    ya no problem man
    07-10-09 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD