What is the difference between the Asian Version Blackberry to Philippine Version Blackberry?
    08-07-11 08:34 AM
    What differences you mean??? The Operating Sistem diffrences or the Phone shells/keyboard?
    08-07-11 07:50 PM
    theres is no defrence aslong you can delete the vendor.xml clap clap clap!!
    08-08-11 02:31 AM
    Because when I bought my 9780.. the lady told me if i want the asian release or the philippine release. so i picked out the asian version since it has chinese letters on the keyboard. bought it on Greenhills btw.
    08-08-11 02:47 AM
    Because when I bought my 9780.. the lady told me if i want the asian release or the philippine release. so i picked out the asian version since it has chinese letters on the keyboard. bought it on Greenhills btw.

ahhh u mean a standard of keyboard i think you can buy with universal keyboard standard with no chines character, correct me if im wrong
    08-08-11 02:55 AM
    There's no difference. Who ever told you that there's an Asian version and a Philippine version must be smoking something bad or took something bad! Lol! Mostly what we get here in the P.I is mostly the ones that don't have characters from a different country. Like Chinese characters that are in the keypad together with normal lettering's (English letters). What we get are standard keypads.
    08-08-11 03:16 AM
    Tagalog: niloloko lng pla ako nung babae sa Greenhills hahahaha
    English: The lady at Greenhills is fooling around with me ahahaha
    08-08-11 08:44 AM
    Tagalog: niloloko lng pla ako nung babae sa Greenhills hahahaha
    English: The lady at Greenhills is fooling around with me ahahaha
    Maybe, hahaha. As long as the phone you bought works.
    08-08-11 09:21 AM
    I am using vendor 600 from the middle eastern country, this second hand berry has made it half way across the world, has some arabic characters on the pad, but works like any 9780 would.

I bought it because it was CHEAP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD