User is claiming that no emails are being received on the Blackberry, can still send OK. Other functions are OK.
    Tried enterprise activation, and when that didn't work - tried a wipe and another enterprise activation. Still no emails received but sending is OK.

There are no new rules in Outlook moving the mail around. No other users on the BES with the same issue.

User is in a remote location, don't have the device in my hand.

Any ideas what might be preventing the incoming mail from hitting the BB?

9700 - Software version 5.0.0.442 (Platform 5.1.0.121)
    Connected to a BES
    09-02-11 03:01 PM
    Check the BES thing by talking to the IT person, also, maybe try updating the OS to a newer version, it's quite dated. Newer carrier or non-carrier supported versions of OS 5 are available.

The IT person will know more about this and the older OS might be causing it too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 05:51 PM
    User is claiming that no emails are being received on the Blackberry, can still send OK. Other functions are OK.
    Tried enterprise activation, and when that didn't work - tried a wipe and another enterprise activation. Still no emails received but sending is OK.

There are no new rules in Outlook moving the mail around. No other users on the BES with the same issue.

User is in a remote location, don't have the device in my hand.

Any ideas what might be preventing the incoming mail from hitting the BB?

9700 - Software version 5.0.0.442 (Platform 5.1.0.121)
    Connected to a BES
    Has your user been messing with the settings in BB Desktop?
    09-05-11 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD