Nice thread

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 02:28 AM

Just got my replacement 2 weeks ago and it's still pretty white. About 2 more months it'll be pretty ugly I'm sure lol.
    07-25-09 03:45 AM
    Btw, do they make trackballs that are a little rougher (rougher texture)?
    07-25-09 01:10 PM
    Lol I didn't want to post mine because frankly I've posted it in like 3 or 4 thread very recently and I didn't want people to get sick of it, but, here:

This is really the only one where it's kind of lit up (I had flash on though).
    It's a green trackball from truesupplier. When lit up in person, to be honest it almost gives off a skyblue look. But when not lit up, it's definitely dark green. I like it. But, then again, I don't mind sky blue much either...so it's kind of like getting two colors I like in one, depending on if I'm in a ton of light or not. :P

I'll try to post a better pic without flash in a dark setting.
    that is awesome. i love the green bezel/trackball. And I especially love the Thursday decals. Great choice.
    07-25-09 02:04 PM
    I've been using a red trackball for a couple months now and surprisingly it still has it's bright shine...

07-25-09 02:11 PM
    mine is black but it lights up to white
    07-25-09 03:15 PM
    I've been wanting to change mine fora long time but I'm scared to do it
    07-25-09 07:17 PM
    I've been wanting to change mine fora long time but I'm scared to do it
    07-25-09 07:17 PM
    that is awesome. i love the green bezel/trackball. And I especially love the Thursday decals. Great choice.
    Hey, thanks. Another Thursday fan, too! One other member commented on the decals as well.
    07-25-09 08:13 PM
    I put a blue one in but when I take a pic of it lit up it looks green even though it's actually a deep blue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 08:21 PM
    yea ime gonna put a red track ball in mine and then make the keeboard glow red and find a way to make the plastic black
    07-25-09 10:42 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD