The default week view on the Bold doesn't show details at a glance (which is quite useless). Does anyone know of a good software program that does? I want to be able to see at least a few entries for each day of the week - simultaneously - and not have to jump from one day to another.

I had a look at PocketInformant but it has a strange design where one day of the week gets twice as much space as the others. Also, they have this weird ruler line above each day which takes up vital space. Indeed, the whole program looks unnecessarily complicated - whatever happened to simplicty?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    07-02-09 01:15 AM
    I find the default calendar quite functional. At the end of the day there's only so much area on that Bold screen and if you have a bunch of calendar entries it would only be able to show a few letters from each one in order to fit them all in. Not sure how much info you would gain from this. At any rate, good luck with your search
    07-02-09 08:20 AM
    Try Pocket Day. The "week" view is in agenda format, but shows all calendar events and tasks for each day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 05:29 PM
    07-02-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD