Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a BlackBerry 9930 and I noticed that Quickpull or Restart me are not compatiable with OS7..does anyone know of any free apps similar to these to restart the phone? Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 06:51 PM
    Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a BlackBerry 9930 and I noticed that Quickpull or Restart me are not compatiable with OS7..does anyone know of any free apps similar to these to restart the phone? Any feedback would be appreciated!!

Quickpull id definitly compatible with the 9930 and OS 7 because I am using it on mine with no troubles at all.

Go ahead and install it and don't worry.
    08-25-11 06:53 PM
    alt >right upper case> del
    its a manual reboot
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    08-25-11 06:58 PM
    That's odd! When I go on Blackberry app world it says that "it is not compatiable with my device or carrier." Do you know of aany other apps?

08-25-11 06:59 PM
    WOW! Thank you! I've had BB for so long and didn't know about the manual reboot. Ugh. Lol. Thank you both for your input!

08-25-11 07:04 PM
    That's odd! When I go on Blackberry app world it says that "it is not compatiable with my device or carrier." Do you know of aany other apps?

Odd or not I am telling you that it works w/o any flaws. If you don't want the advice don't ask the question. The worst thing that could happen if it does not work it will not install or you delete it although I just finished telling you it DOES work. It is up to you since you choose not to use it. Good luck and you can search for another app like everyone else does.

PS ... This is a 3rd party app, it has nothing to do with your carrier.
    08-25-11 07:22 PM
    OP, if you want QuickPull go here to get it QuickPull for BlackBerry by Steelthorn Software

Jaguarr, if AppWorld gives you that "incompatible" message then it will NOT let you download. Do a search for QuickPull in AppWorld on your 9930 and see what comes up, I'd love a screenshot because it gives me a total of zero results. The OP took your advice, but since you didn't give good enough advice and/or doesn't know how AppWorld works. This is your fault, not the OP's. You could have gave them a link or something to work around the AppWorld issue.
    08-25-11 07:53 PM
    OP, if you want QuickPull go here to get it QuickPull for BlackBerry by Steelthorn Software

Jaguarr, if AppWorld gives you that "incompatible" message then it will NOT let you download. Do a search for QuickPull in AppWorld on your 9930 and see what comes up, I'd love a screenshot because it gives me a total of zero results. The OP took your advice, but since you didn't give good enough advice and/or doesn't know how AppWorld works. This is your fault, not the OP's. You could have gave them a link or something to work around the AppWorld issue.
    I will give you credit for the proper statement about giving him the link to get it direct. I do know how app world works and I know if it were not compatible with his device it would not show up.

I had already had the OTA for it and that is how I installed it and it is working for me.

Once again I will give you credit for your comment but would not say my fault...I simply could have taken it further. Thank you
    08-25-11 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD