And was disappointed the phone won't play Flash Video. Went to CNN and other websites and the phone won't play embedded video. Any word on this being able to view vids in the future?
    09-06-11 11:23 AM
    I will humor you and give you a post. 1. BB OS doesn't play flash and never will. 2. It only plays HTML5 videos, typically youtube videos embedded in sites like CB.com and 3. Some VZW phones (including mine) don't play the videos it is supposed to support. Will have to wait for an update to fix the problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-11 11:39 AM
    I need a flash playing browser as well so I understand your concern.

The PlayBook, which runs QNX and supports flash, and so hopefully a QNX BlackBerry will ne released soon that does as well.

Once BlackBerry offers a device with a browser that plays Flash, I may switch back.
    Last edited by chrisy520; 09-06-11 at 11:46 AM.
    09-06-11 11:42 AM
    I will humor you and give you a post. 1. BB OS doesn't play flash and never will. 2. It only plays HTML5 videos, typically youtube videos embedded in sites like CB.com and 3. Some VZW phones (including mine) don't play the videos it is supposed to support. Will have to wait for an update to fix the problem

You did me no favors with your smart *** post, and I wasn't humored. It was a valid question and concern since I would like to get another BB. My Android phone and iPhone both play content from CNN and other sites, so I wanted to be able to use this in the same manner.
    Thanks
    09-06-11 07:33 PM
    So why did you think you were above reading ANY of the threads or posts about flash support on a BB?

If you act pretentiously, you'll get a pretentious answer.

sirluke7 likes this.
    09-06-11 07:36 PM
    Besides those issues what do you think of the phone? Anything else negative about it?
    09-06-11 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD