I used my upgrade and decided on the iPhone 3GS. I'm posting from it now. So far I really like it. It has auto correction when i type. The virtual keyboard is not bad. I'll cruise the iPhone blog and crackberry from time to time. Who knows maybe I'll be back.
    06-21-09 02:01 PM
    if your happy with it that's all that matters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 02:06 PM
    I don't hate you. Feel free to come around anytime.
    06-21-09 02:11 PM
    Congrats! Keep us posted on what you like and dislike between the 2 devices.
    06-21-09 02:13 PM
    Yeah I agree, I was just messing with you I actually had the first Iphone back two years ago. But I sold it because I was upset at all of its faults and the constant updates and new iphones coming out. So technically I should thank Apple for bringing me to Blackberry
    Yeah its like I said in another thread l had the 2G and 3G both to me were great phone but once the new wore off I was ready to back to my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 02:14 PM
    it seems like the new updates to the 3gs are available for update through download. what else is new with the deivce?
    06-21-09 02:17 PM
    I had an iPhone 3G for about 9 months and then switched the the Bold. I was thinking about going back to iPhone with the new 3GS model as l miss the browser a lot. I'll think about it, but I do like the Bold multitasking and the actual keyboard.
    06-21-09 02:21 PM
    If you can afford both, more power to you.
    06-21-09 07:49 PM
    the iphone was already faster than the storm with a crappy hardware build (it relied solely ion the OS). Now they have a badass system with loads of RAM and more than enough memory, so it must be awesome
    06-21-09 08:03 PM
    it seems like the new updates to the 3gs are available for update through download. what else is new with the deivce?
    better camera and faster processor. everything else is from the software update
    06-22-09 12:08 AM
    i was contemplating buying this phone also. Yes, i'll admit it: I fell for Apple.
    06-22-09 08:24 AM
    Great phone, still no multitasking though, and push notification seems to lack. AT&T promises MMS by end of summer, so the device is not the holdback anymore.
    06-22-09 08:28 AM
    Good luck with the iphone steve. You are always welcome here on crackberry!
    06-22-09 08:37 AM
    Good luck with the iphone steve. You are always welcome here on crackberry!
    Thanks! So far I really like the browser, full HTML e-mail and the virtual qwerty is not that bad. The bad stuff so far. Battery is weak. No true push e-mail and no notification light. It does have a reminder beep and vibrate in case you miss a text. Slacker radio has no lag and starts immediately. Copy and paste is awesome. I can take a call and still text at the same time. We will see how this golds up. Thanks again. I will be around as the Wife still uses a BB.
    06-22-09 09:28 AM
    congrats on your phone.... just stay away from the angry mob! j/k enjoy it if you like it then who cares!
    06-22-09 09:48 AM
    Nice phone! the Iphone is a nice phone but differnet from your Bold. Different phones in different categories. Nice..
    06-22-09 09:52 AM
    I have the iPhone 3G and the Bold 9000.. iPhone is great for surfing and twitter. Lousy for corporate emails I find. the GPS is good as is the app store but I prefer a real keyboard.
    Plus when you have kids who drop things, you'll cringe EVERYTIME it bounces off the ceramic.

My curve has been skipped across a pond, the Bold has seen adventures that the iPhone can only dream about...

I went through 3 of them before realizing that they aren't meant to live in my kid unfriendly household.
    06-22-09 09:58 AM
    I always wanted an iPhone... but non-multitasking, no push-email, and no LED notification, make my money stays on my pocket...

.____. but I heard there's an application that can push-email to iPhone real time? but nah... keep logging YM, MSN out will definetely so not me... Y_____Y
    06-22-09 10:36 AM
    Hey Steve, I almost bought the I-Phone, but the thought of not being able to use the garmin gps system that I bought this year, was the deal breaker. When the Apple I-Phone get the voice activated turn by turn, then I might give it a try. Don't worry, no one hates you. Come on back and give us all updates.
    06-22-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD