So i went to look at my phone and it said something about an app error, and the screen was all white with little font.

Then it said remove, i clicked the ball because I couldnt do anything else. Then my phone restarted and its back on. Weird???

Happen to anyone else?
    07-26-09 12:54 PM
    What OS are you using? That happened to me several OSs ago and I think at the time it was a fairly common experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 01:03 PM
    I think im on the official OS version for ATT - I got a replacement couple weeks ago, and haven't updated yet. Been busy to deal with that.
    07-26-09 01:08 PM
    that screen seems to come up when something crashes. did it happen when using a specific app?
    07-26-09 01:12 PM
    I may have hit something cuz it was on my bed and i i picked it up and it had the white screen.
    07-26-09 01:15 PM
    I may have hit something cuz it was on my bed and i i picked it up and it had the white screen.
    ahh. if you get that again try to remember what app you were using. it happened to me once when i was using something for work and i uninstalled the app, rebooted, and reinstalled it and haven't had the issue since
    07-26-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD