Every now and then, my phone just jumps to the search screen and starts putting in a long string of l's and h's (I stopped counting after a while but it's usually like 30-40 letters I think, no order, different every time) with an occasional w thrown in. When it does this, it is impossible to make it stop without pulling the battery, and generally after 3-5 minutes it stops, and the phone works fine again, at least until it decides to go back into glossolalia search mode again, and it's driving me crazy.

Any idea about what this is and how/whether I can fix it?
    07-05-13 01:16 PM
    Hey dusan, welcome to CB. would you give more details on the device you use, the OS version and some other information as to how you use it? that would be helpful for CB users to ascertain the issue and provide some resolution to your issue.
    07-05-13 04:53 PM
    It's a bold 9560, I just started using 2 days ago as a personal cellphone, the OS is version 6, and the problem doesn't happen at all when it's plugged into a charger. I haven't really had much chance to use the phone yet. When it freezes and starts typing to itself none of the buttons work, not just the keypad.
    07-05-13 05:17 PM
    Interesting. Have you tried to reload the OS? If not, you might want to backup your data via the Desktop Manager and then reload the OS. If you haven't done this before, you may want to contact your nearest after sales shop to do this OS reload. Things may end up getting stickier if the OS reload doesn't work as expected.
    07-07-13 03:50 PM