Did anyone else get the Weatherbug Bold update this morning? They changed the interface up a bit, I like it..
    06-20-09 10:15 PM
    I've been hoping for a nicer icon like it is on the storm. I just re-installed it and I don't see any difference.

What kind of changes do you see?
    06-20-09 10:41 PM
    What update? I've had 1.0.0.104 for a while now, and when I click on Check for Updates on the About screen, it says "There are no new updates."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 10:57 PM
    Also have .104 with no updates available
    OP: Did you have the generic BlackBerry weatherbug app? I noticed you said it looks more like the storm's which I believe is what I have already.

06-20-09 11:06 PM
    It is version 1.0.0.325. You can download it from http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad if it is not prompting you for the update. It prompted me, but then the download failed and corrupted itself. I had to uninstall and download from that link. The icon looks the same to me, but has always looked good with the previous version. The menu does look like the storm.. It now goes to a grid with many options filling the entire screen..

I would take a screenie if I had the app install.. Does anyone else care to?
    06-20-09 11:14 PM
    The same grid that you get when you hit the BB key in .104? The only improvement I'd really like to see is animated instead of static radar.

06-21-09 12:48 AM
    It is version 1.0.0.325. You can download it from http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad if it is not prompting you for the update. It prompted me, but then the download failed and corrupted itself. I had to uninstall and download from that link. The icon looks the same to me, but has always looked good with the previous version. The menu does look like the storm.. It now goes to a grid with many options filling the entire screen..

I would take a screenie if I had the app install.. Does anyone else care to?
    Cool! I guess i never knew there was a seperate version for the bold. downloaded with the link you provided. Thanks! looks great.
    06-21-09 05:35 AM
    I have had version 1.0.0.106 for awhile now. What version is this update?
    06-21-09 05:48 AM
    ive had 1.0.0.325 ever since i got my bold 2 weeks ago. i downloaded it directly from blackberry app world.
    06-21-09 06:34 AM
    ive had 1.0.0.325 ever since i got my bold 2 weeks ago. i downloaded it directly from blackberry app world.
    Hm, maybe thats the difference.. This the the app world version? I have been running weatherbug since before app world was out. Maybe they finally just updated the rest of us?
    06-21-09 01:37 PM
    Hm, maybe thats the difference.. This the the app world version? I have been running weatherbug since before app world was out. Maybe they finally just updated the rest of us?
    i've also had it over 2 weeks now. had the old one too, but i haven't noticed any changes. maybe the icons are a little bit smoother!?!
    06-21-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD