So, my BBBold, I use it everyday & for some reason, the battery doesn't last even half way through the day. Lets say I left my house @ 9am. By 2PM my battery would be dead. Now my guess is that because I have apps running in the background and I play music on my Bold that would be the reason.

So, I bought a 2nd battery to use as a backup when my bold dies. Now I have had this 2nd battery for about a week now & there`s 1 problem with it.

With the backup battery, when the phone goes down to 2 bars the screen lights up white, fades to black and dies. the first time I saw this I freaked out because I thought I killed my phone. But I took the battery out and put the Original one in and everything was fine. Then I put the backup in and charged it.

my question is.... WHY does the backup battery die instantly with no warning no yellow notification light, No red empty battery symbol? just dies like that WITH 2 BARS LEFT??

WHy And what do I do about it?
    07-18-09 07:44 PM
    Sounds like a bad battery. Get it exchanged brah
    07-18-09 10:13 PM
    Defective battery . Is it OEM ?
    07-18-09 10:23 PM
    Sounds like a bad battery. Get it exchanged brah
    07-18-09 10:50 PM
    Does indeed sound like a bad one, would be interesting to know if it was new/OEM or aftermarket though.
    07-19-09 09:36 AM
    its NEW, not OEM
    07-19-09 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD