Is there a way I can setup my device to only display my Enterprise emails separately from my personal emails? My personal emails already all have separate icons to select to view just the messages associated with those accounts respectively, but the main Mail icon displays all emails, personal and enterprise, when selected.

It seems to me I found a way to do this on my Pearl a couple of years ago, so I feel like I am missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks,
    Ted
    06-30-09 09:44 AM
    in your messages folder click the berry button and select options then go to general options and where it says sms and email inboxes select separate
    06-30-09 11:29 AM
    The messages icon merely collects all the emails (and sms/mms if these are not set to separate) and display them under one heading.

Each individual email account will have it's own icon and using those is the only way to differentiate which emails are related to which accounts.
    06-30-09 11:33 AM
    I don't have a BES, so I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Empower has an app.

Empower Work Folder for Blackberry BES

Not sure if it cleans up the main messages folder or just provides an avenue to only see work related emails.
    06-30-09 11:54 AM
    I don't have a BES, so I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Empower has an app.

Not sure if it cleans up the main messages folder or just provides an avenue to only see work related emails.
    Looks like that is what I need. Too bad it is $20.

Thanks,
    Ted
    07-01-09 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD