My blackberry 9650 fell in the toliet for like 10 secs. does anyone know where the indicators are to show it has been wet?
    07-28-11 01:50 PM
    on the battery, in the battery compartment and under the keypad bottom trim covering a Torx
    07-28-11 02:00 PM
    on the battery, in the battery compartment and under the keypad bottom trim covering a Torx
    Whats a torx like a screw a white dot I see. Where in beattery compartment? I see the one on the battery
    07-28-11 02:42 PM
    Falling in the toilet will definitely make the indicators show red. Heck, just having your BB in the bathroom with the shower on will trip them sometimes.
    Don't bother trying to open your BB to switch out the indicators, your carrier will be able to tell you opened it.
    07-28-11 05:05 PM
    Falling in the toilet will definitely make the indicators show red. Heck, just having your BB in the bathroom with the shower on will trip them sometimes.
    Don't bother trying to open your BB to switch out the indicators, your carrier will be able to tell you opened it.
    07-28-11 05:08 PM
    Falling in the toilet will certainly be enough to change the indicators, even if it was a quick splash.
    07-29-11 10:12 AM
    This is very true. I had my bb 8320 in the bathroom when I was taking a shower, and needless to say, the damn indicators turned bloody red
    07-29-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD