Maybe these are old news, but you can watch and download great quality videos on mp4 format at the iphone "exclusive" site of dailymotion.com. The quality is quite impressive if you ask me, and dailymotion has almost as much variety as Youtube.

So just point your BB browser to "http://iphone.dailymotion.com", and just click one of the featured videos so you can witnesss for yourselves.

Tip for using the search button:

hit the search button on the screen of the website, then select Column View from your BB menu and you will be able to write anything you want. Keep in mind this is due to the fact that the page is done for the iphone screen. Posts your thougths about it.
    Last edited by steelwarrior; 07-16-09 at 12:12 PM.
    07-16-09 12:07 PM
    thanks i'll have to try that out!
    07-16-09 12:09 PM
    Don't forget to check out .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. - too! CB's own Bla1ze has an awesome selection of your favorite shows.
    07-16-09 12:16 PM
    Don't forget to check out .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. - too! CB's own Bla1ze has an awesome selection of your favorite shows.
    nice place but you have to d/load. The option I offer is mainly for youtube users.
    07-16-09 12:30 PM
    Thanx for the info!!! This site works great on my Bold and the videos are of great quality as you stated. Two thumbs up.
    07-16-09 12:46 PM
    I've been converting videos from full 1080 HD for playback on my Bold, it's like having a mini HDTV in my hand! Even just standard DVD quality stuff looks amazing.
    07-16-09 01:06 PM
    nice place but you have to d/load. The option I offer is mainly for youtube users.
    Can this be OTA..or desktop
    07-16-09 01:37 PM
    Can this be OTA..or desktop
    if you are refering to my original post, its just a webpage you visit from you BB browser.
    07-16-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD