How come every time I bookmark this forum's WAP version, I always get the HTML site, even if the browser is set on BB?
    07-08-09 04:39 PM
    You have to bookmark the mobile.crackberry.com entry page, not after the entry page.

It's clicking the "Enter Crackberry Forums" button that transitions you to the mobile site.
    07-08-09 04:45 PM
    Also, I have found that for some reason if you clear your cookies, or log in without checking the "remember me" box, the bookmark will go to the html site instead of the wap site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 05:08 PM
    You have to bookmark the mobile.crackberry.com entry page, not after the entry page.

It's clicking the "Enter Crackberry Forums" button that transitions you to the mobile site.
    OK, thanks. so no direct bookmark?
    07-08-09 05:09 PM

OK, thanks. so no direct bookmark?
    Yes, the way papped described it to you.
    07-08-09 05:19 PM
    Just download the CB app. It takes you to the wap.crackberry.com every time...
    07-08-09 05:21 PM
    Just download the CB app. It takes you to the wap.crackberry.com every time...
    Yes, or after you've downloaded the launcher you can go into Options>CrackBerry Launcher and change it from the index to take you to the forums each time.
    07-08-09 05:23 PM
    Or have this http://crackberry.com/files/launcher...y_launcher.jad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD