Hi Guys,

I think its finally time for me to part ways with my blackberry bold.. ive had this phone since day one of its release in the US and it has been amazing to me.. i got real lucky with it mine has absoutly no 3g, drop call or any other issues.. screen is perfect and has no blue or orange or random color tint..

My Blackberry Bold has everything still in its box as ive only use the charger and the phone itself. everything will be included including Box.

I Blacked out my bold (all but the trackball)
    Black Bazel, Keyboard with Red Number, i even have an extra bottom piece.

Now i post this here and not in the for sale section as i want to keep it in the bold community! i know you guys all know what this phone is worth so please make me a reasonable offer and not rip me off as i will basiclly ignore you

Sorry but i have no photos of my bold but im sure i can borrow a camera and take some it is in mint condition as i baby this thing..

Im in the orange county area and would definitly perfer local pick up to shiping it anywhere!

Send me a PM here and if you have a serious offer ill contact you via instant mesages, email, bbmsg, or even by phone call.

Thanks!
    02-25-09 01:47 AM
    You should probably post this in the marketplace rather than here.
    02-25-09 01:48 AM
    I don't want to pour water on your party, but IMO the phone has been worth less than $50 since you voided the warranty when you changed the frame and keyboard. IMO "mint condition" is not an expression which can reasonably be used here.
    02-25-09 02:40 AM
    Marketplace Buddy.
    02-25-09 05:56 AM
    Yeah post in marketplace just in case this is a scam. Not to say you're a scammer, but its better to be safe than sorry. Also some people change phones before the warranty is close to being over so for us, we really don't care about warranty when we do these mods.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 06:11 AM
    Any luck my friend ..??
    02-25-09 09:16 AM
    not really but I'm no hurry I just plan on switching to the storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 01:32 PM
    how much do you want for it? ill take it for a good price.
    02-26-09 09:17 PM
    do you have pictures
    02-26-09 09:39 PM
    did you sell this yet?
    02-28-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD