If I was going to make some videos about the new ONYX, what would you guys want to see?

Taking requests
    06-12-09 10:35 PM
    everything!!! browser.
    06-12-09 10:42 PM
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind everything lol. How about the new BBM?
    06-12-09 10:47 PM
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind everything lol. How about the new BBM?
    There's a lot to cover with that BBM. Lots of new features. But I just the look is a little big for my taste.

PS: Sorry for the blurriness, picture is taken from a Bold.
    06-12-09 10:53 PM
    You mother...............
    Did you win the auction??? I'm jealous! The Onyx is the next BB I'm waiting for! (besides my Curve 8900 )
    06-12-09 10:55 PM
    There's a lot to cover with that BBM. Lots of new features. But I just the look is a little big for my taste.

You think so? Looking a little more closely it kind of does.
    06-12-09 11:11 PM
    The picture I posted isn't the clearest on the size, but with no contacts or or pending contacts, it takes up about 3/4 of the screen.
    06-12-09 11:14 PM
    All of the above (and below), Any UI upgrades, and I might be the only one who would like to see how fast it can take a picture at max quality settings.
    06-13-09 02:17 AM
    sure why not. show us the features that makes it stand apart from any other bb.
    06-13-09 03:17 AM
    A longer HQ Pre-Review. Kind of "what to expect" thing
    06-13-09 04:52 AM
    show us everything!!!!!
    06-13-09 05:39 AM
    ditto, everything!!
    06-13-09 06:30 AM
    Bump Bump Bump
    06-15-09 02:19 PM
    Do not want
    06-15-09 02:23 PM
    The new BBM is fine. In that picture you're looking at very old software for both BBM and device software. People will like the new BBM.
    06-15-09 03:09 PM
    The new BBM is fine. In that picture you're looking at very old software for both BBM and device software. People will like the new BBM.
    Hmm, I wonder what as changed. Cause I know that build it has was back from April 1st. So a good month and a half to change it.
    06-15-09 03:13 PM

The new trackpad maybe a good upgrade but, I like the look of the light around the trackball. I was going to wait I don't know now!
    06-21-09 11:18 PM
    The new trackpad maybe a good upgrade but, I like the look of the light around the trackball. I was going to wait I don't know now!
    Those with trackball pre-release handsets will be mad once production ramps up on trackpad units
    06-22-09 08:58 AM
    Those with trackball pre-release handsets will be mad once production ramps up on trackpad units
    Are they really going to stop writing the OS for the ones with trackball?

Thanks!
    06-22-09 09:08 AM
    Are they really going to stop writing the OS for the ones with trackball?

Thanks!
    When it has a track pad, it's a possibility that not all of the new and upcoming OS builds will work on it with the trackball.
    Last edited by ausch; 06-22-09 at 12:43 PM.
    06-22-09 12:37 PM
    Take the Onyx completely apart. Then show us a video where you assemble it screw by screw, install the OS, and then review it!
    06-28-09 02:08 AM
    If I was going to make some videos about the new ONYX, what would you guys want to see?

Taking requests

What would I like to see? Hmmm. Well after 16 days, how about a video? Are you having problems with casting? Financing? Locations or craft services? IATSE?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 11:53 AM
    What would I like to see? Hmmm. Well after 16 days, how about a video? Are you having problems with casting? Financing? Locations or craft services? IATSE?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL! I can't put my financing together... I got my equity partner but he dropped out for half the money, so now, I need to do more sales and go to the bank to monetize them, and still be able to get my GAP at 15% MINIMUM! I don't know what else to do!!

The bond company won't let me go until I complete my financing 100% ...

That's where I stand!

On a serious note!! I was going to get a phone, but with really unstable OS.

I was finally able to get someone to hook me up with a phone with the newest OS.... I should have it on Tuesday. I'll post the videos then... Also, I need another investor LOL
    06-28-09 12:04 PM
    I am sure you guys will be suprised: here is topic "Onyx in hands in Vietnam"

And here: Onyx disassemble at night.
    06-28-09 12:15 PM
    Wow, those vids are almost like Onyx pr0n!
    06-28-09 12:25 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD