I stumbled across this on eBay ... hopefully i'm allowed to post this

Blackberry Onyx
    06-17-09 10:37 AM
    I stumbled across this on eBay ... hopefully i'm allowed to post this

Blackberry Onyx
    Thanks for posting! See, I don't know what the deal is with these guys selling the phone. They were selling 9630's before and other ONYX's but look at the posting where it says BUY IT NOW PRICE, its not official its just a BUY IT NOW suggestion kinda...

Also, they haven't sold anything in like 7 months, but they keep posting these phones. They are terrible at answering questions too!
    06-17-09 01:01 PM
    Bad PIN! I've talked to him.
    06-17-09 02:52 PM
    Yep. I knew something was fishy just by seeing how long its been since his last transaction .. 7/8 months or so. I emailed him, but no response. And someone just posted that they managed to communicate with him and the seller claimed that paypal is too "risky" .. LOL!
    It's nice to see people in on the excitement. but 1299? give me a break .. i can buy a bold, a javelin, and a storm for that cost
    06-17-09 03:18 PM
    Yep. I knew something was fishy just by seeing how long its been since his last transaction .. 7/8 months or so. I emailed him, but no response. And someone just posted that they managed to communicate with him and the seller claimed that paypal is too "risky" .. LOL!
    It's nice to see people in on the excitement. but 1299? give me a break .. i can buy a bold, a javelin, and a storm for that cost

why would you want a bold, javelin and curve? if you only going to use one phone?

anyhow, theres lots of people willing to pay even 2-3k for this pre-released versions. ive sold a few for that.
    and cx said hes been offered up to 10k

chinese fake manufactures for instance, will give u anything for it. hehe
    06-17-09 03:26 PM
    why would you want a bold, javelin and curve? if you only going to use one phone?

anyhow, theres lots of people willing to pay even 2-3k for this pre-released versions. ive sold a few for that.
    and cx said hes been offered up to 10k

chinese fake manufactures for instance, will give u anything for it. hehe
    Oh but i'm only a university student. i'd much rather put the money towards my debt
    And its not that i want a bunch of phones. its that i can get more for my money, and if i wait a month for it to be released, i can get it for 249 rather then paying upwards of 1000 for it .. but im sticking to my 8900 .. i love it
    06-17-09 03:49 PM
    At least it has free shipping lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 03:56 PM
    yes its confirmed the pin is not working on this onyx, but he says he will have some by next week with the pin working. going for 2k!
    not bad huh

i just need to test it in the network here, as the tour isnt working properly, im wondering if the onyx has the same issue.
    06-17-09 04:28 PM
    what does it mean pin not working
    06-17-09 09:46 PM
    You can't add it to BIS or use BBM with it.
    06-17-09 10:28 PM
    which totally defeats the purpose boo lol

well just look at salomondrin he has two tours lucky bum!!! don't know how he paid but still two tours.

come on salomondrin give to the less fortunate.
    06-17-09 10:33 PM
    but everything else works so thats lovely? correct me if im wrong
    06-17-09 10:51 PM
    response from seller when i asked if PIN is working:

"the phone will work although the pin doesnt because its a pre-release..everything else works"

- r****9
    06-18-09 10:33 AM
    Why wouldn't it work? That doesn't make sense ...
    06-18-09 09:56 PM
    Hi,
    Just stumbled accross this post while look for other blackberry goodies
    Likely just as fishy as the others...but the price is right (unbelievable, actually)

BLACKBERRY ONYX PRE RELEASE GSM UNLOCKED For Sale
    06-20-09 12:17 AM
    Hi,
    Likely just as fishy as the others...but the price is right (unbelievable, actually)

If they're gonna try to scam somebody at least put their own description and not one already on eBay from another Onyx sale.
    06-20-09 12:22 AM
    Hi,

What the **** is that website?
    06-20-09 12:31 AM
    What the **** is that website?
    I know and what the H-E-Double Hockey Sticks why do they use pics that have been leaked on crackberry if they really had the phone for sale they would um let me think ACTUALLY have pics of the device in their home, on their desk or where ever.
    06-20-09 01:05 AM
    yeah,I have the same situation with you and I agree with you !
    06-20-09 01:58 AM
    yeah,I have the same situation with you and I agree with you !
    agree with who? Me? and what situation lol
    06-20-09 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD