Yes. It is.
    Great first post, now let the grown-ups talk.
    08-16-11 08:57 AM
    No SD card on mine!
    08-16-11 08:58 AM
    FYI
    No SD card just just checked
    08-16-11 08:59 AM
    Great first post, now let the grown-ups talk.

You should be on the CB Welcoming Committee
    08-16-11 09:27 AM
    So as I said earlier in this thread that I would call and complain if there wasn't an SD card and headphones in my box because my Order Confirmation email said there would be. Well I did on Tuesday evening after I got the phone.

I was transferred to someone else and she then spoke with her supervisor. They were going to just send out the headphones and SD card, but they couldn't because they don't actually sell those at Verizon, needed a SKU. She forwarded my order confirmation email to someone else who just got back to me today.

They admitted that it was their screw up and that they were very sorry. They offered me a car charger or a $20 credit to my account. I already have a car charger, and rarely drive my car anyway (mostly use my bike to get around town), so I took the $20 credit.

I'm just happy that Verizon admitted that they screwed up...
    08-18-11 04:19 PM
    now with the phone having 8gb memory for media, the devices will not be shipping with memory cards.
    This!......
    08-18-11 06:58 PM
    This is just one more thing I love about BB versus iPhone.....I took the 16gb card out of my old storm, which is half full with music and photos, popped it in my new 9930, and hey presto, my new phone has all the media I want and need on it. Instantly.

No need to pay more money to get the bigger capacity iPhone, and then spend an age transferring files back from that hideous Apple music software thing, whose name shall not be mentioned.
    08-18-11 07:06 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD