Heres the scoop boys and girls,

call 866 745 4679 ext 9392 Steve, if you get his voicemail leave your number.

Phone won't launch till monday, but he puts the order in, then will call you on monday to confirm it and ship out. Woot woot!

He's got a bold himself, nice guy, said I was one of the first to put an order in, so get them while they are hot!!!
    I sent his info to my office with a note to call him on Monday morning. Hopefully he can help me out.
    08-13-11 09:53 PM
    I sent his info to my office with a note to call him on Monday morning. Hopefully he can help me out.
    You realize that he is going to put the order in Monday morning at 8am even though you are able to put it in at midnight (8 hours earlier than him)

I mean what exactly is the 8 hour difference going to do? I'm not sure but it could be the difference between getting it tuesday and getting it wednesday.

It could also mean nothing, but the lady I talked to said I should just do it myself because she cant do it until 8am. (same with the guy you talked to, which is the reason he is going to call you to "verify")
    08-13-11 09:56 PM
    I'm not sure but it could be the difference between getting it tuesday and getting it wednesday.
    as long as your order is processed by the cut-off time of their shipping system (wherever that is...as in warehouse) then it shouldn't matter whether you order at 12am or at 8 or 9 in the morning.

Enjoy your 9930s next week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 11:25 PM
    On a lighter note, who's drinking so far? I'll be having a double Kettle One tonic soon, with a lime.....maybe.

08-13-11 11:31 PM
    Is it reasonable to expect bestbuy to offer the 9930 on the 25th and at a cheaper price?

08-14-11 08:31 AM
    Is it reasonable to expect bestbuy to offer the 9930 on the 25th and at a cheaper price?

Not if Sprint and Verizon have it priced at 250. But we can hope.
    08-14-11 08:45 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD