in a interview of the vp of rim at the rogers release party showed his personal bold off and it had a att logo and he was quick to cover it with his thumb ill post the video below its toward the end

he quickly moves his thumb over it at 1:38 but its obviously to late

and even bien the vp yes he would have a bold but if its having all of these reported problems then why would he have one ? battery overheating ? um i woudlnt carry it if it was overheating
    Last edited by pre022000@carolina.rr.com; 08-25-08 at 12:43 AM.
    08-25-08 12:40 AM
    I don't think he covered it on purpose. Maybe his thumb felt comfortable in that location, lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-08 12:51 AM
    it just looks lik he put it there to quickly like he noticed it was showing because he did have it on the side idk maybe im having crackberry withdraws because i want it to come OUT already but neway something to talk about :-??
    08-25-08 12:57 AM
    I have just had a look at the video and I reckon it was a deliberate cover up... he was at a Rogers launch party after all!
    08-25-08 04:29 AM
    Yes, very deliberate!! He played it off well and didn't skip a beat while he was talking.

08-25-08 06:24 AM
    Ooops they're not releasing this model yet
    Last edited by branta; 08-25-08 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Still broken smiley - removed
    08-25-08 08:36 AM
    It definitely looks like he covered it up on purpose. His hand was perfectly fine holding it before he moved his thumb.

I hope it's a sign that it's almost ready to be released here.
    08-25-08 10:57 AM
    I think att just wants to really get people jonesing for the Bold to make sure they sell a bunch! Hopefully it comes out soon, I am curious to play with it.

08-25-08 11:03 AM
    even if it was a cover up. Everyone knows that it will be released on AT&T and that branded AT&T have been out for a while but it is just not being release yet because AT&T is working on getting the various issues fixed out before releasing it I think.
    08-25-08 12:20 PM
    He was probably just being diplomatic, as he (very) quickly realised that a Rogers event was probably not the best place to bring out a phone displaying an AT&T logo during a filmed interview!
    08-25-08 12:55 PM
    Yeah, he was being polite is all really. Not that big of an issue.
    08-25-08 04:44 PM
    that was slick though its funny how fast his thumb moved to cover up the logo once he realized it though and he took his thumb of at the end of the vid. Nice find pre0...
    08-25-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD