Hi anyone,

My Voicemail Notification icon will not dissappear from my screen. I have tried the following:-

1) Bull battery out when phone is on and leave off for more than 5 seconds, Insert battery and switch on.

2) Bull battery out when phone is on and leave off for longer than 30 minutes, Insert battery and swith on.

3) Delete all Voicemails

4) Left additional Voicemails and deleted all again

5) Reset Blackberry (Alt, Caps & Del)

Is there anything else I can do ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tobster
    01-10-09 08:40 AM
    Call carrier and have them reset ur voicemail. Also try resending the service books from bis.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 08:43 AM
    I had an old phone do that before, unfortunately there was never anything I could do. It would just got away after a while.
    01-10-09 08:47 AM
    "Also try resending the service books from bis."

Can you explain a little more. Sorry, slightly new to the BB scene.

Thanks

Stuart
    01-10-09 08:47 AM
    Interesting topic you bring up.
    So I was playing with the voicemail options from my Verizon Storm.
    I was trying to not get a stupid msg in my msg box every damn time I got a voicemail because I can see the Icon on the top of the screen,(I hate redundancy). You call up your voicemail and go to personal options by pressing '4' and you can turn your "Voicemail Waiting Indicator" on or off. When I turned it 'OFF' there was the icon, even when I had zero messages in my voice mailbox. Just call it up and turn it back on, hopefully it works for you.

If anyone can tell me how to change my options to not get anything in my msg box that would be great. I already set my Call Logging to Log NONE of the calls. Thanks in Advance.
    01-10-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD