A long time ago I used Visual Mail and it was a mistake, they never told me to backup my voicemail number so me thinking it was safe installed that horrible app and now that I uninstalled it I can't get my voicemail back... I've been just rocking the bold for a few months now without voicemail. I tried quite a bit of things and still can't get it back to normal.

I have AT&T btw. Anyone got any ideas?
    06-25-09 01:13 AM
    Is the VVM icon still appearing in your open app list?
    06-25-09 01:33 AM
    Nope, I deleted it months ago. New FW after it. The only thing I haven't done is setup my phone as a new phone. I'm pretty sure that will fix it but it's just too much work to reenter everything I have.
    06-25-09 01:36 AM
    Nope, I deleted it months ago. New FW after it. The only thing I haven't done is setup my phone as a new phone. I'm pretty sure that will fix it but it's just too much work to reenter everything I have.
    Hmmm. The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps incoming calls are not being forwarded to the voicemail number assigned to your phone by AT&T. Have you checked that?

Phone>Options>Call Forwarding

Forward Unanswered Calls should be checked and there should be a phone number showing for "If Busy", "If No Reply" and "If Not Reachable".
    06-25-09 03:02 AM
    Well I'm sure it's not being forwarded to the number AT&T assigned me because that visual mail app overwrote it without backing up. I tried a bunch of different ways to ogetting that number back but nothing worked.
    06-25-09 03:10 AM
    So why not call ATT, get the number from them and pop it back in?
    06-25-09 03:14 AM
    Lazy :P
    Hoping there was a way where I don't have to talk to people who don't know what they're talking about...
    06-25-09 03:16 AM
    Ah, I see. I had to get my number from them once and it took me about 3 minutes. Most of the reps I've spoken with have been very helpful.
    06-25-09 03:26 AM
    It's been the other way around with me. But I guess I have no choice..
    06-25-09 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD