any body know how to erase voice usage and data usage for all blackberry?? plz... help me>>>>
    06-28-09 10:47 PM
    any body know how to erase voice usage and data usage for all blackberry?? plz... help me>>>>
    So you're trying to get out of going over your plan? How responsible of you...

No, there is no way to do it. Accept the charges and learn from your mistakes.

Chris
    06-29-09 01:44 AM
    What do you mean by erase your usage? Erase from what?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 03:15 AM
    I think he means the voice and data usage that comes up in the status screen when you type B U Y R.
    06-29-09 07:20 AM
    So you want to roll back the odometer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 07:30 AM
    So you're trying to get out of going over your plan? How responsible of you...

No, there is no way to do it. Accept the charges and learn from your mistakes.

Chris
    WTH? how do you even know what he is talking about or wants to do?
    how rude
    06-29-09 09:37 AM
    I think he means the voice and data usage that comes up in the status screen when you type B U Y R.
    Hmm... I just tried that and all it told me was "Exceeded 250K" and "Exceeded 60 Minutes". Any way to get a more accurate measure for all-time usage?
    06-29-09 10:29 AM
    Hmm... I just tried that and all it told me was "Exceeded 250K" and "Exceeded 60 Minutes". Any way to get a more accurate measure for all-time usage?
    The AT&T site will give it to you.
    06-29-09 10:32 AM
    The AT&T site will give it to you.
    Not for all time. I'm curious as to how many calls I've made, how many minutes used, etc. Every other phone I've had has had counters for those things.
    06-29-09 12:43 PM
    or he might be returning his phone. i know if yours in canada you can return phones only if it is under a certain amount of talk time. just wipe the os and reinstall. counters are reset.
    06-29-09 12:47 PM
    Creeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaak...

*sound of thread locking up*
    06-29-09 12:48 PM
    Same here.
    Granted you can check online, but it would certainly be convenient to have precise and resetable meters on the phone itself. Especially being abroad right now and using an international (limited) data plan, I really have to keep an eye on my usage lest I come back with one of those ubiquitous $1000 phone bills.
    06-29-09 01:14 PM
    I don't want them resettable, I'm just curious how many minutes I've used on the phone since I got it.
    06-30-09 04:47 PM
    WTH? how do you even know what he is talking about or wants to do?
    how rude
    I'm sorry to have offended you (not really), but look, the OP has not responded once since they posted and that was their first post. First posts like that usually indicate a stolen or discovered and not returned device. If you look at the other two posts he made:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/bb...n-imei-250074/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/dat...-usage-250066/

Now tell me you don't think that this is one of the above described scenarios. I was speaking out of experience and from his post history. So before you go all politically correct on my @ss next time, do some research. A little effort would have allowed you to see that my response to the OP was relatively justified.

Chris
    07-01-09 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD