Here is the official YouTube Video:

Video Description:

The BlackBerry Bold 9900 is perfect for tapping out quick messages as well as detailed emails. That's because it gives you a touchscreen plus a full QWERTY keypad with larger keys than you'll find on the BlackBerry Bold 9780. The Bold 9900 also comes with a powerful 1.2GHZ processor that makes browsing the web a breeze where connection speeds allow. And whether it's your mate's party or your sister's wedding, you can capture your magic moments in pin-sharp high definition video.

You can buy the BlackBerry Bold 9900 from us when it launches.

EDIT: My twitter followers also got this info before but sayin' it again. I have a strong feelings that this device to be release in UK in this month. The reason I thought like this is by looking my "spotted OS tweets" and spotting location seems there are so many OS7 versions being tested in UK. These "spotted" infos all made by browser detection and there are so many spotted OS7 from UK for 9900. I know this dont make sence for most of you but it cause me to think this is coming sooner than we all tought.
    Last edited by rroyy; 06-09-11 at 03:59 PM.
    06-07-11 10:43 AM
    That thing is looking sweet. Can we assume release is near for Rogers?
    06-07-11 10:50 AM
    I like how she covered up the property of RIM sticker on the back lol
    06-07-11 11:35 AM
    Don't worry this has got to be coming soon, and I reckon end of June at a push. Just appeared in carphone warehouse inventory system.

Also if the phone software was nuked , why take a video on 1st June , 6 days ago, probably been fixed, looked to running ok to me, so got to be Market ready.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-11 12:33 PM
    This has gotten me EXCITED!
    06-07-11 12:43 PM
    You excited, I'm frothing over here, lmao

06-07-11 01:12 PM
    uhh does this mean we can get our hopes up that its coming soon...
    06-07-11 01:17 PM
    Don't worry this has got to be coming soon, and I reckon end of June at a push. Just appeared in carphone warehouse inventory system.

Also if the phone software was nuked , why take a video on 1st June , 6 days ago, probably been fixed, looked to running ok to me, so got to be Market ready.

I'm in the US, where would I see the carphone warehouse inventory system online? or is that an internal company thing?
    06-07-11 01:17 PM
    Do those of you in the UK thing it may come late June? to mid-July? only askin' because I spoke to a Sprint call center CSR last Thursday and his belief is it's coming to Sprint here in the US by mid-July.
    06-07-11 01:19 PM
    Lefty, carphone warehouse is the uk version of best buy, both companies are linked. I would imagine that if it's in the inventory, then a screen grab will get leaked very soon or it will appear in the coming soon part of their website

leftypepper716 likes this.
    06-07-11 01:19 PM
    you excited, i'm frothing over here, lmao

posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao!! :d
    06-07-11 01:20 PM
    I reckon late June early July if this has happened but with vodafone videoing the 9900 6 days ago it's gotta be real close.

06-07-11 01:21 PM
    where's that date guessing thread? never mind i'll guess here.....July/August is my Guesstimation!
    06-07-11 01:23 PM
    The vodafone release date was supposed to be the 19 June,

06-07-11 01:24 PM
    Does this mean we can start freaking out
    06-07-11 01:28 PM
    can we buy it from outside uk? unlocked? or will it be a global eu release?
    06-07-11 01:30 PM
    Lefty, carphone warehouse is the uk version of best buy, both companies are linked. I would imagine that if it's in the inventory, then a screen grab will get leaked very soon or it will appear in the coming soon part of their website

AAhhhh I thought I seen a Best Buy logo on the bottom right hand corner of the Carphone Warehouse. Also loved the Vodfone video of the lady holding it, sweet device baby, sweet device Maybe they can get Ruth Jones & James Corden in thier 'Nessa & Smithy roles to do a right proper commerical
    06-07-11 01:41 PM
    I hope it comes out in late June just to spite the iPhools over at BGR. So sick of those guys.

iDon't care for them at all.

^see what I did there?
    06-07-11 02:10 PM
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

This video is going to give me sleepless nights.

C'mon Vodafone Wohoo...

I think I blew my load ... LOL .

06-07-11 02:12 PM
    I hope it comes out in late June just to spite the iPhools over at BGR. So sick of those guys.

iDon't care for them at all.

^see what I did there?
    Lmao, nah but like really, wtf has gotten into BGR? They used to be one of my main sites to get BlackBerry info (crackberry.com is obviously my main) but I have completely lost respect for them.. Serves them right, they are just digging themselves into a deeper ditch losing loyal blackberry users. I heard from an undisclosed source that they are going to rename their site to iBGR soon..

06-07-11 02:16 PM
    AAhhhh I thought I seen a Best Buy logo on the bottom right hand corner of the Carphone Warehouse. Also loved the Vodfone video of the lady holding it, sweet device baby, sweet device Maybe they can get Ruth Jones & James Corden in thier 'Nessa & Smithy roles to do a right proper commerical
    Good call Lefty, they would make a great advert. I'm thinking someone has to leak a screenshot real soon

06-07-11 02:26 PM
    Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

This video is going to give me sleepless nights.

C'mon Vodafone Wohoo...

I think I blew my load ... LOL .

Haha.

06-07-11 02:26 PM
    That thing is looking sweet. Can we assume release is near for Rogers?
    I'm hoping so but by the rumors of delays such as this one I don't know how well that's going to do.

Has anyone else come across this article before other?
    BlackBerry Delays Launch of Its Blackberry Bold 9900 Touch Device | News Tonight
    06-07-11 03:25 PM
    I'm hoping so but by the rumors of delays such as this one I don't know how well that's going to do.

Has anyone else come across this article before other?
    BlackBerry Delays Launch of Its Blackberry Bold 9900 Touch Device | News Tonight
    That article is for India it looks like? That could still be the case if the release for worldwide was not until September. For Rogers, which is in North America, it may be sooner (as has already been mentioned)
    06-07-11 03:37 PM
    Still think late june early july with all these indicators we are hearing. Bring it on

06-07-11 03:47 PM
129 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD